My Cats, Introduction Pics ~

whitewillow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi everyone, I recently joined the forums, I made a introduction thread, but I decided I should do the same for my cats! I only have one that is really "mine" the rest belong to the other cat lovers at my house. So here they are:

This is "Mango", he is my cat. He is about 7 months old, he was one of the kittens of Scooty (you will see her later
)

This is "Puppy", his nickname is "Dogfish". He is the same age as Mango, as he was from the same litter of kittens.

This is "Scooty". She is the mama cat, the only female in the house.. she was the first cat at our house out of all our current kitties.. I would say she is about 5 years old sometime this summer.

Closer look.

This is "sleek" or as I sometimes call him "sleek-a-boo". He was the second cat, he is about the same age as Scooty, maybe a month older. He is actually my cat, but he is so friendly with Scooty I would hate to have to break them up when I move out eventually.

Last but not least, this is "Buddy". He was one of the very first babies from Sleek and Scooty. He looks very similar to sleek, except a little bit bigger body and a little bit darker colored.

Well I hope you like our cats, We are currently planning to get all our cats fixed, since being almost all males they sometimes encounter some "issues"
and I am pretty sure Scooty is getting tired of havening kittens

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are beautiful. Is the second one a rex -- and he's from the same litter as Mango.. how neat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whitewillow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone.

Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

They are beautiful. Is the second one a rex -- and he's from the same litter as Mango.. how neat.
I'm not really sure what type of cat he is, I am really not to familiar with all the different types of cats, Maybe I will possibly learn more here. He definitely turned out a bit different than all the other cats we have had, Its kinda weird.. I don't know why.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow you have such pretty kitties!!
Hope to see more photos of your fuzzies

birdsong123

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow...what a great clan! I'm partial to orange butts, so I loved your first picture...ahhhh.

But tell us more about the 2nd one. Are those curls I see? Is that a rex or something?

Love all the pics.

Welcome!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whitewillow

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Birdsong123

Wow...what a great clan! I'm partial to orange butts, so I loved your first picture...ahhhh.

But tell us more about the 2nd one. Are those curls I see? Is that a rex or something?

Love all the pics.

Welcome!
Yes they are curls! I'm really not sure what type of cat he is, I might make a new thread in another section later and maybe see what others have to say about him, he really just kinda turned out that way unlike all of the other kittens we have had.

Originally Posted by Katz4Life

Wow you have such pretty kitties!!
Hope to see more photos of your fuzzies
Originally Posted by mistressotdark

love the photos of your fur family. how cute
Originally Posted by Wesley's Mom

HI!! Welcome to the site!! Nice kitties!! They are all sooo cute!!!! Thanks for sharing them!!
Thanks, I will definitely get more pictures up soon!