What would you like most?

rescuecatsrule

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you could have anything in the world what would you like most?

Personally I'd have another cat (but at the moment we can't afford another one and we don't have room for more than one)

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What I'd like most is for God to give me 50 yrs with DH so we can celebrate Golden Anniversary
And still be in pretty good health at that time

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would like to know what I want to do for the rest of my life, career wise. I'm so frustrated because I don't know what I want to do for a career. I graduated with a BA in Business Mgmt, but it's such a broad field, that I have no clue what I want to do. I also want to go back for my Master's at some point, but who knows when.

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
^ Are there any sanctuaries that would be willing to let you start volunteering and work with animals more once you proved you were truly serious? You'd need experience and some training anyways. That could take years, by then you may be able to afford the land you'd need.
I'm sure you know who to PM and discuss that with, if you haven't already.

Anything in the world...that's a tough call, money could really help get some things....but not what I would want the most.

Health, it would be nice to not have to deal with pain - bad genetics on my part leaves treating/dealing with it as the only option.
Or maybe the mental ability to actually be really really good in math. There were always things I wanted to do but I just don't have the ability that would enable me to get the strong math foundation I would need.... and I hate failing so that's always bothered me so much. Similar to that would be to know multiple languages (fluently), same parts of the brain are used for this and math.

Edit.... Reweighing wants/needs... Yep, math ability. I'm the odd one wishing to be smarter.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I feel so selfish saying this but money, like winning the lotto. I have the most wonderful husband in the world, who I am very thankful for and this man is the light of my world, but we both work full time and have a couple student loans to pay off and it would be nice to be able to start a family and work a bit less to spend time with each other or be able to take the time to start my own business doing something I
that helps out others. I have had this dream for years. Without funds and without the time/energy to devote to my business plan it is hard.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well there is several things I would like to have but what I want most is to have my daddy back!!!
I would do anything to have him alive and well again!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rescuecatsrule

If you could have anything in the world what would you like most?

Personally I'd have another cat (but at the moment we can't afford another one and we don't have room for more than one)
Ahhh, that's so sweet. I have to admit my first thoughts were money and fame.
But your answer is so angelic.
May you soon have the means to have another cat!

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by strange_wings

^ Are there any sanctuaries that would be willing to let you start volunteering and work with animals more once you proved you were truly serious? You'd need experience and some training anyways. That could take years, by then you may be able to afford the land you'd need.
I'm sure you know who to PM and discuss that with, if you haven't already.
Yeah I've talked to John a few times about it. Sadly there aren't any sanctuaries for exotic cats anywhere near where I live. The closest one I've found it about a 25 hour drive away. Oh well. I'm still young (only 22 years old) so I still have lots of time. After I get my degree and become a certified vet, we will see what I can do but for right now I'm not too worried about it. It would be nice to be able to get some experience under my belt early but I'm in no rush. Depending on where I move, I should be closer to a sanctuary that I could volunteer at.