Probably my fault

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was wondering if a lot of senior cats get obnoxious in their old age, or if Popsie is just one of the special ones.
Then I thought, I've been spoiling him a lot more since he's such and old man. I think that gives him the "Whatever, I'll do what I want." attitude.

greycat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine does. We call it catitude (especially when it comes to a calico.).......

cmoc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
They get far more VOCAL! More demanding and angry meows if you are not quick enough, more impatient and of course, more charming.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

I was wondering if a lot of senior cats get obnoxious in their old age, or if Popsie is just one of the special ones.
Then I thought, I've been spoiling him a lot more since he's such and old man. I think that gives him the "Whatever, I'll do what I want." attitude.
Persi is not even two yet and he always does exactly what he wants. I just heard DW screaming at him to get out of the shower so she could take one. I told her go ahead and turn the water on! He got out pronto! On the other hand, I had a cat that lived to be twenty and was not obnoxious in the least. I do not think it is an age factor in cats any more than it is in humans.