It's snowing!!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's snowing! It's snowing!!!!!
Ya! We hardly ever get snow out here- but today it's been snowing pretty steadily for the past few hours!
This is soo fun! I'm off work today too so i plan to just stay inside and have some hot chocolate and maybe a bubble bath and enjoy the snow day
YA! Snow!!!

Haha i'm soo happy about the snow it's funny! I let the dogs outside earlier to run around in it to see what they'd do and they were soo goofy trying to figure out what that white stuff was
This is soo crazy! Last Sunday it was in the 70's almost 80 degrees outside when i was at work cleaning the kennels. I was outside in my work shirt and no coat- now it's snowing?
Crazy weather! I'm enjoying it though- we hardly ever get snow anymore, so today's a treat!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You can have ours too! Monday it was in the 70s and sunny and just beautiful. It started snowing early this morning and they're predicting 9-15 inches by the time it's done tomorrow night.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so glad that you are enjoying the snow!!! I hope everyone else gets to enjoy it, too!. It can be fun, esp. if everyone can be sheltered and warm when they want to get out of it

Are you building a snowman???

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll send you some too.... a couple of feet at least, I mean I don't want to be greedy and keep it all to myself. *Smile*

I actually love watching the snow fall it's the after that bothers me, like shoveling it and driving in it. But I generally love snow.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
No snow here ... yet! NYC's been really deprived of snow this year. I am sure some are very happy but I do miss some fluffy snow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys!
Not quite enough snow here yet for a snowman or an angel for that matter- but it'sstill comming down steadily. (it's just not sticking too much- it's sticking a little -but not enough for a lot of accumulation.) The new station said tonight we may get up to an inch (that's a good amount for the memphis area). I can't wait! The only thing i'm dreading is trying to drive to work tomorrow in it! Yuck!

stormchickx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They're predicting a foot here in Louisville. I'm so excited!! Call me silly but I love winter weather. We don't see it enough anymore.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We got a little bit of snow here today - looks like most of it is east of here.

My dogs had fun playing in it. Sam and Lola just spent about 30 minutes rolling in it and they both came inside caked in snow.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Thanks guys!
Not quite enough snow here yet for a snowman or an angel for that matter- but it's still comming down steadily. (it's just not sticking too much- it's sticking a little -but not enough for a lot of accumulation.) The new station said tonight we may get up to an inch (that's a good amount for the memphis area). I can't wait! The only thing i'm dreading is trying to drive to work tomorrow in it! Yuck!
yup, i'm thinking you're getting what we got yesterday, just less of it.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss the snow sometimes. What I couldn't get used to in CA is that the hills are green in the winter and brown in the summer.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ya! It stuck- so i was able to go out and have fun with it! I made 3 snowmen and had a snowball fight with the dogs
I LOVE the snow