Daily Thread TGIF March 7th!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!! Its FRIDAY!!

I am leaving work early today to get to Toronto for the Raptors game...we are supposed to be getting a big storm, and I gope it holds off until we are home tonight.

My mom is coming this weekend!!!
So, I will be at my sister most of the weekend. She is staying for 2 weeks too!!

Not much else planned this weekend...I am so excited to leave work early

Have a great day!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Your weekend sounds like fun!

TGIF over here too...I didn't think Friday was ever going to arrive this week!

Have an eye doctor appt today at lunch and then that's about it...nothing too exciting.

B has a couple interviews with some recruiters so hopefully they help him

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!

I'm feeling a good bit better today as I stopped some of my medication; no more dizziness and disorientation!

Just going to have a quiet weekend; if I feel up to it I might go the cinema.

Have a lovely day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww that's nice that your mums coming to stay Nat

Gils coming tomorrow for a long weekend so were going out to dinner tomorrow evening and i'm taking a days holiday on monday

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am working 8:45-3:30 today. It is day 2 of 6 in a row for me. I am not used to this since I normally work part time, but the paycheque will be nice.

I hope the snow storm stays away until after I am done work today.

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just kicking back and putting my feet up - apparently health and safety are making their annual stop by work next week, so everyone's been running around like mad things training themselves out of the bad habits that we get into for the other 364 days of the year!
There was also a survey from work as well, asking if we had problems, physically of mentally and what they could do to solve them.... I told them I needed either more hours or a pay rise. They thought I was kidding! What's the point of those surveys if they think everyone's joking!?

I'm going to spend the evening making another handful of invitations.....

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am normally supposed to leave at 6 a.m., but the dispatcher said I could come in a couple of hours late. I have a trip to Baton Rouge, LA, and it looks like I'm going to have to fight the rain and ice and snow all the way.

You may have heard that the north side of Dallas really got it yesterday. Up to 9 inches in Denton. This is a record snowfall for this area at this time of year.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hello everyone! am going to see my daddy, it's his birthday today! first am hitting the shop's! there's a dvd i need to buy

hope you all have a lovely day hehe!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey all!

Not looking forward to the snow coming again this weekend!

Nat, you are coming to TO and not coming to visit me! Boohoo! Honestly - hope you have a great time at the game and a safe drive home.

No plans this weekend except for shovelling snow.

Hope everyone has a good day.

tigerontheprowl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cats
Yay it's Friday!!!!:hobs:

hopefully this weekend I can find something to do instead of just sitting at home. Although I do like talking to everyone on here.

Not much happening today just school, then off to the gym, and then coming hope and playing some guitar

Hope everyone has a great day.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!

A sunny very very cool temps for this time of year. Thank goodness the snow is staying our of Wisconsin (sorry to everyone else that will have it instead)

Not much on tap today. The sinus headache is back however-I've started back up with the neti pot and started Sudafed too as that seemed to help yesterday.

Neil is going to a HS girls basketball game tonite I don't really feel eager to attend so I've stop at video store and pick up a movie or two.

Will walk on treadmill later this afternoon again as its too nippy to walk outside.

No other weekend plans yet-probably start working on taxes and getting stuff together for our trip next week.

Have a good day!!!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Not snowing here yet but sure looks like it is going to start soon.

As per every Friday to those who have the weekend off

Heading out shortly got a ton of paperwork to do today, been slacking a bit because of my cold so I guess it is catch-up day today.

Not sure if I am doing anything interesting this evening, been craving Chinese food so maybe I will treat myself.

The kitties are good, all of them are napping right now, breakfast can be very exhausting

Everyone have a good day

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It has been a really busy week and now I'm done with work. My sister and I are going to have a few beers and go sing heavy karaoke at a nearby pub.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's a dreary day here at the VA coast... I'm just sitting at work counting down till it's time to go home! Don't have much planned for the weekend except SLEEP!!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone! Sorry to hear about all the snow storms. We are expecting tons of rain and flooding this weekend. I would trade you if I could.

I feel like we have something planned but I can't remember. I have to do our taxes today. I always do a quick run to see the total and then completely forget to file them. lol

I am going to attempt to bathe Molly today. Wish me luck.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Awww that's nice that your mums coming to stay Nat

Gils coming tomorrow for a long weekend so were going out to dinner tomorrow evening and i'm taking a days holiday on monday
I know! She is staying for 2 weeks!!

Have fun with Gil at dinner and your long weekend!

Originally Posted by adymarie

Nat, you are coming to TO and not coming to visit me! Boohoo! Honestly - hope you have a great time at the game and a safe drive home.
Awww, I would love to meet up too! It seems everytime I am in Toronto, its a time limited trip

Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

I am going to attempt to bathe Molly today. Wish me luck.
Good luck

purrrrfect

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, All it has been a quiet week for me. But today was a busy one. I started off going out at 11am to go and collect my new distance and reading glasses. My distance ones are not ready so i have to go back for them at a later date.

I then walked over to the other side of town to pop in and see if my mum was ok. I left there and went to my chemist to collect some new medication manager packs. (Im getting old and dont always remember to take my meds lol
)

I finally reached home at 2:54pm in desperate need of a seat due to pain in my joints. And coughing & weezing due to being out in the cold. I could do with a few double vodka and cokes right now. lol

I hope you all have a fab weekend. And whatever your doing stay safe.