Project Runway

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Did anyone watch the finale last night? I have to say they all had great collections. I was hoping for a Jillian win as her clothing is slightly more realistic than Christian's, but I'm not upset he won. His collection was also good.

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree that all three had amazing collections. I too feel that Jillian had the best combination of realistic, but very fashion forward clothing. I like Christian, but I was disappointed he won. I think he needs more time to learn to tone down his clothing. Jillian's clothes were the most beautiful.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did...loved the show and I'm glad to see they are working on casting the next season.

I loved a lot of what Rami did, and IF I had the body and the money, would def. buy a piece with the kind of weaving design he had in some of his collection. But..I don't

Jillian - just not my cup of tea, though I liked a couple of her pieces a lot.

Christian I see as haut couture...he simply doesn't design for the woman on the street,not sure he ever will. His last piece in particular took my breath away and I hoped he'd win. He is a delightfully "fierce" young soul

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pat & Alix

I loved a lot of what Rami did, and IF I had the body and the money, would def. buy a piece with the kind of weaving design he had in some of his collection. But..I don't
That weaving was absolutely gorgeous.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
this is one show I didn't watch
I am going to try next season though!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

this is one show I didn't watch
I am going to try next season though!
I kept missing it! I've watched all the other seasons though. I watched bits and pieces of the re-runs though, I really liked Jillian

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I did...loved the show and I'm glad to see they are working on casting the next season.

Christian I see as haut couture...he simply doesn't design for the woman on the street,not sure he ever will. His last piece in particular took my breath away and I hoped he'd win. He is a delightfully "fierce" young soul
Ok, because I'm having a super bad week, I got names totally confused. I liked Rami's stuff best. Jillian was good, but her collection did not look like a collection. Forgive me & pray that my brain starts working again sometime soon.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Exactly my sentiments on all three of them.

During the season I kept expecting Jillian to get tossed - she needs to seriously take a chill pill.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Exactly my sentiments on all three of them.

During the season I kept expecting Jillian to get tossed - she needs to seriously take a chill pill.
If that woman chilled anymore she'd be comatose - in that I have NEVER seen a woman on a reality show like this...no change in facial expression, no change in voice inflection..she seems totally closed off/guarded. I found her monotone surprising...I kept waiting for any kind of expression. Even if she cried, you couldn't "see" anything in her eyes. shudder.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

If that woman chilled anymore she'd be comatose - in that I have NEVER seen a woman on a reality show like this...no change in facial expression, no change in voice inflection..she seems totally closed off/guarded. I found her monotone surprising...I kept waiting for any kind of expression. Even if she cried, you couldn't "see" anything in her eyes. shudder.
Are you serious? Every time I saw her she was SUPER stressing out, never thought she would get ANY of her designs finished in time, her face was in a constant state of: OMG I just can't handle this pressure!

I kept thinking she was going to crack! All she did was complain through the entire season - waaah, I keep cutting myself! Waaah, I'll never get this done in time! Waaah, I have too much sewing left to do!

Maybe she's a Botox Babe?

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Are you serious? Every time I saw her she was SUPER stressing out, never thought she would get ANY of her designs finished in time, her face was in a constant state of: OMG I just can't handle this pressure!

I kept thinking she was going to crack! All she did was complain through the entire season - waaah, I keep cutting myself! Waaah, I'll never get this done in time! Waaah, I have too much sewing left to do!

Maybe she's a Botox Babe?
Oh the words were there...but did you ever see any of the angst on her face or in her voice?? I swear it was a monotone the whole season!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Did anyone watch the finale last night? I have to say they all had great collections. I was hoping for a Jillian win as her clothing is slightly more realistic than Christian's, but I'm not upset he won. His collection was also good.
Girl, we were truly separated at birth!
I loved all the collections...they all did a great job!
I loved Jillian's designs, and although she stressed, I think it's an overstatement to say that she cried through the whole thing. The editors of these programs really do edit these people how they want them to seem.

My niece and I love Christian, though. For awhile we would look at each other, shake our heads slowly back and forth and say, "I'm not feeling very fierce" (said during the prom dress challenge).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The prom dress challenge and the WWE challenge was Christian at his most entertaining! You got the best and worst of him.

My wrestling name would be Ferocia Coutura and I would spray hairpray in opponent's eyes.