*****KatKwiz - March 6 - 3,670 Free Points!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday and today I sent a PM to all members who had less than 300 posts AND who had posted something in the last two days. Show each and every click from right here that I did to accomplish this, from start to finish. _____(one or more steps_____.

Note to those of you that received the PM: Simply reply to today's question in the next 36 hours by saying I received the PM and you will be sent 367 points (just to get you used to receiving points from Persi & Alley and to help me target our audience). Reply here, not via PM. The contest is now closed. BUT you can still receive 367 points for responding to your PM!!

felinelady

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. From here, click once on Members List.

2. Click once on Last Visit (in the column) to reorder the list by the last time everyone has logged into the site.

3. Peruse the list at your leisure.

going nova

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Click on Members List.
Click on Search Members and go to Advanced Search (at the bottom of the search box).
(under post count) set the post count to less than 300 and
(under options) set to order results by last visit and sort in descending order.
Click Search Now.

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Click on Members List.
2. Click on Search Members, then Advanced Search.
3. In the Post Count Field, Less than, enter 300.
4. In the Last Post Field, Is after, enter 2008-03-03.

P.S. I received the PM.

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Click on Members List.
Click on Members search.
Click on advanced search.

Put min posts as 1, max posts as 300.
Put post date after 3/4/08, before 3/6/08 and search.

meownstuff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What they said.

Click on Members List

Click on Search Members

Click on Advanced Search

Under post count enter 1 in the Is greater than or equal to enter 300 in is Less than

Under Last Post enter 2008-03-04

I received the pm too.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow!! Look at all the people answering today!!!

Way to bring new people into the katkwiz!! Oh yeah, I didn't do the quesiton, I think everyone else has it well under control!

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Guessing none of us quite has it yet, so I'll try again.

1. Click on Members List.
2. Click on Search Members, then Advanced Search.
3. In the Post Count Field, Less than, enter 300.
4. In the Last Post Field, Is after, enter 2008-03-03.
5. Click Search Now.

Click on the User Name, then click on the Send a private message link to be able to send the User the PM. Enter the PM test and click Submit Message.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Wow!! Look at all the people answering today!!!

Way to bring new people into the katkwiz!! Oh yeah, I didn't do the quesiton, I think everyone else has it well under control!
No, it was not well under control.

The question reads from start to finish which would include sending PMs. It also states to list each click. The whole point of today's quiz (the advanced search has been covered before) was sending multiple PMs. And the point here is that you can only send a PM to five people at a time. This was quite a job, one that I did not finish until this morning. What do you suppose the reason for this is? How about spamming? Anyway, all of the PMs have been sent and now I shall wait to see how many claim their prize.

cabelle1863

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I received the PM too. Sorry I didn't reply before, it's been insane in my house over the last week. My children are on a mission to drive me completely insane.

sammiesmom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

No, it was not well under control.

The question reads from start to finish which would include sending PMs. It also states to list each click. The whole point of today's quiz (the advanced search has been covered before) was sending multiple PMs. And the point here is that you can only send a PM to five people at a time. This was quite a job, one that I did not finish until this morning. What do you suppose the reason for this is? How about spamming? Anyway, all of the PMs have been sent and now I shall wait to see how many claim their prize.
Is the reason that my PM area says I can only send one PM at a time because of my newly-joined status?

Thanks for a fun quiz.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SammiesMom

Is the reason that my PM area says I can only send one PM at a time because of my newly-joined status?

Thanks for a fun quiz.
I honestly do not know (I can't remember that far back), but one of the moderators that monitors this will know. I can tell you there were over 300 members in that list. Sending to five at a time was bad enough!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG I guess I should have read the question! I figured with everyone trying to answer that someone had it!! Im pretty sure I could send PM's to 5 people at a time when I first joined...