TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz - March 6 - 3,670 Free Points!*****
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*****KatKwiz - March 6 - 3,670 Free Points!*****

post #1 of 29
Thread Starter 
Yesterday and today I sent a PM to all members who had less than 300 posts AND who had posted something in the last two days. Show each and every click from right here that I did to accomplish this, from start to finish. _____(one or more steps_____.

Note to those of you that received the PM: Simply reply to today's question in the next 36 hours by saying I received the PM and you will be sent 367 points (just to get you used to receiving points from Persi & Alley and to help me target our audience). Reply here, not via PM. The contest is now closed. BUT you can still receive 367 points for responding to your PM!!
post #2 of 29
1. From here, click once on Members List.

2. Click once on Last Visit (in the column) to reorder the list by the last time everyone has logged into the site.

3. Peruse the list at your leisure.
post #3 of 29
Click on Members List.
Click on Search Members and go to Advanced Search (at the bottom of the search box).
(under post count) set the post count to less than 300 and
(under options) set to order results by last visit and sort in descending order.
Click Search Now.

post #4 of 29
1. Click on Members List.
2. Click on Search Members, then Advanced Search.
3. In the Post Count Field, Less than, enter 300.
4. In the Last Post Field, Is after, enter 2008-03-03.

P.S. I received the PM.
post #5 of 29
Click on Members List.
Click on Members search.
Click on advanced search.

Put min posts as 1, max posts as 300.
Put post date after 3/4/08, before 3/6/08 and search.
post #6 of 29
What they said.

Click on Members List

Click on Search Members

Click on Advanced Search

Under post count enter 1 in the Is greater than or equal to enter 300 in is Less than

Under Last Post enter 2008-03-04

I received the pm too.
post #7 of 29
I received the PM.
post #8 of 29
I received the PM!
post #9 of 29
I got the PM to0! Yay!
post #10 of 29
Wow!! Look at all the people answering today!!!
Way to bring new people into the katkwiz!! Oh yeah, I didn't do the quesiton, I think everyone else has it well under control!
post #11 of 29
Guessing none of us quite has it yet, so I'll try again.

1. Click on Members List.
2. Click on Search Members, then Advanced Search.
3. In the Post Count Field, Less than, enter 300.
4. In the Last Post Field, Is after, enter 2008-03-03.
5. Click Search Now.

Click on the User Name, then click on the Send a private message link to be able to send the User the PM. Enter the PM test and click Submit Message.

post #12 of 29
I received the PM!
post #13 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Wow!! Look at all the people answering today!!!
Way to bring new people into the katkwiz!! Oh yeah, I didn't do the quesiton, I think everyone else has it well under control!
No, it was not well under control.
The question reads from start to finish which would include sending PMs. It also states to list each click. The whole point of today's quiz (the advanced search has been covered before) was sending multiple PMs. And the point here is that you can only send a PM to five people at a time. This was quite a job, one that I did not finish until this morning. What do you suppose the reason for this is? How about spamming? Anyway, all of the PMs have been sent and now I shall wait to see how many claim their prize.
post #14 of 29
I received the PM too. Sorry I didn't reply before, it's been insane in my house over the last week. My children are on a mission to drive me completely insane.
post #15 of 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
No, it was not well under control.
The question reads from start to finish which would include sending PMs. It also states to list each click. The whole point of today's quiz (the advanced search has been covered before) was sending multiple PMs. And the point here is that you can only send a PM to five people at a time. This was quite a job, one that I did not finish until this morning. What do you suppose the reason for this is? How about spamming? Anyway, all of the PMs have been sent and now I shall wait to see how many claim their prize.
Is the reason that my PM area says I can only send one PM at a time because of my newly-joined status?

Thanks for a fun quiz.
post #16 of 29
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammiesMom View Post
Is the reason that my PM area says I can only send one PM at a time because of my newly-joined status?

Thanks for a fun quiz.
I honestly do not know (I can't remember that far back), but one of the moderators that monitors this will know. I can tell you there were over 300 members in that list. Sending to five at a time was bad enough!
post #17 of 29
Ha!!! I can only imagine! Thanks for your efforts!
post #18 of 29
OMG I guess I should have read the question! I figured with everyone trying to answer that someone had it!! Im pretty sure I could send PM's to 5 people at a time when I first joined...
post #19 of 29
I received the pm!
post #20 of 29
I recieved a pm
post #21 of 29
I got the PM
post #22 of 29
I got a PM too
post #23 of 29
I got the PM
post #24 of 29
I got the PM.
post #25 of 29
I received the PM
post #26 of 29
I got the PM too
post #27 of 29
I received the PM
post #28 of 29
I received the PM
post #29 of 29
I got a PM. A few days ago.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › *****KatKwiz - March 6 - 3,670 Free Points!*****