vote for Nutmeg!

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Back at the end of November me and my friend found a beagle on the side of the highway by the country road that leads to my driveway. Being as we do allot of Rescue/foster work I took her home.

My Vet said she was 6-7 years old and way over bred. He thinks she came from a puppy mill. She was spayed so she could never be "used" again.

Sadly my vet also found she had breast cancer. She had the lumps removed. and right now we are having to watch close ot make sure they do not come back.

During the past couple months she has come out of her shell. She no longer is afraid to be petted and snuggled. She is house trained. and Has learned to Play. From day one she really clung to me. And I decided to keep her. We have become like two peas in pod. She follows me everywhere.

A friend of mine asked me to enter her into the Spay Day USA photo contest. Im a lil late entering though . I only have two days left to get lots of Votes for her.

She truly is the face of abuse, neglect and over breeding.

You can vote for her here!

http://www.spaydayusa.org/bin/Rate?image_id=1003137335

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I voted for her!
TY!!!
I just entered last night and she only has two days!

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by keith p

Voted for her. You can tell she was overbred by how low her belly hangs, how does she fair with all that extra weight?
after she was spayed and had a lumpectomy she shrunk up a lil bit. I will try for a new pic. when I first found her all she did was sleep and sleep . she is now playing!!! she loves to play with our cats and our newest foster dog rain.

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
TY! as of right now. I have 22 dogs. *very scary*
I have my two babies who are now 5 years old. that were daughters of my first ever rescue. Then I have Lady and Nutmeg.

The rest are all fosters. so if your interested in adopting let me know.

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by naturesgift

TY! as of right now. I have 22 dogs. *very scary*
I have my two babies who are now 5 years old. that were daughters of my first ever rescue. Then I have Lady and Nutmeg.

The rest are all fosters. so if your interested in adopting let me know.
22 dogs??? Please tell me...is that a typo?? I go crazy some nights with 4! Wow....I can't even imagine.....

You ARE an angel!!

naturesgift

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

22 dogs??? Please tell me...is that a typo?? I go crazy some nights with 4! Wow....I can't even imagine.....

You ARE an angel!!
nope not a typo. We do some dog rescue.. though most are dumps. we just foster them. get them back on there paws, house train take them to the vet. and rehome them to responsible owners