One happy kitty

meownstuff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My SO and I live in a pretty small one bedroom house with 3 cats, a dog and a snake so having a little space to call your own is quite challenging.

Ramses and BearBear are always in competion for the perfect spot and have several they have claimed as their own. NO DOGS or GIRLS ALLOWED! My doggie is quite big and has her designated bed and area on the floor but my little princess MiMi never seems happy with anything I try to arrange for her.

Until now, problem solved! A padded kitty window seat.

I can't believe I haven't gotten her one sooner. She
it! I even managed to get her to grace me with a glance while she was cleaning. I draped the curtain around the outside so it's like her own little bedroom now. She's so happy!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
When we built our house in Arkansas, I built it with all wide window sills so the cats could sit on them.

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She does look content! Good job

Originally Posted by mrblanche

When we built our house in Arkansas, I built it with all wide window sills so the cats could sit on them.
Great idea!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meownstuff

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just a little update. MiMi has only come out of her "bedroom" to potty and eat. BearBear is the only one whos discovered her spot but I highly doubt she's going to be willing to share. We'll see.

Originally Posted by mrblanche

That's an awesome idea. I've always wanted "cat walks" around the perimeters of each room but I rent so I'll just have to wait until I own a home.

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Beautiful!! Hehehehe, it looks like she is looking at you saying "You have done well...... now move on"