Hiya, i must be mad!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well i havnt been on here much over the past few months, been so busy with the house kids/furkids
We have 12 cats for those of you who dont know, all spayed/neutered.
We have just taken in 2 female adult cats, ages 3 and 2 years old. BOTH are expecting i must be mad!!!
The 3 year old tricoloured called foxy is lovely, shes about 5 1/2 -6 weeks gone, she reminds me of my chloe but she has a lot more black on her.
The 2 year old brown tabby called lizzie is not as loving and shes about 61/2-7 weeks gone. makes a total of 4 brown tabbies in the house again

I may not reply to often in this thread as i am really busy.
Just wanted to ask for some of those tcs vibes your all soo good at giving for a safe delivery and healthy kittens.
Hopefully wil have updates soon, no pictures yet though my son broke my camara lol.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you both, Oh and bnwalker, are they new additions in your siggy? Been busy this year yet, its been pretty quiet here so far fingers crossed.
These 2 came from an elderly lady who lived at the bottom of our road, lovely woman, she had a stroke and is unable to care for them at the moment, She has taken god care of the cats apart from them not being spade, and foxy having a little bit of matted fur, but all have injection cards that are up to date.
Were hoping that once she has fully recovered that she can have her 2 babies back, so this is just a tempray thing we hope, once the kittens are born and weened if i still have them in my care she has given me premission to get both of them spayed, if there back in her care i have said to her that i will take them to the vet for them to be spade and bring them back to her.
I was very suprised that nither of the cats have had a litter untill now as they have been allowed outside since they was about 5 months of age. But a vet check has given both girls a clean bill of health so far.

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

Oh and bnwalker, are they new additions in your siggy?
Yep, I took in a pregnant stray a few months ago. She delivered five healthy kittens on January 31st. We've decided to keep three of them (the three in my siggy).
If you've got time, here's their thread: http://thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156471. I update it daily!