Vibes for Keli

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Just need a few vibes for my Keli, she's my little cranky older girl. She went in this AM to get a dental and a full health screening with x-rays. She will need one tooth pulled for sure, and cross your paws nothing shows up in her workover. She's gotten progressively nasty, so I hope it's just old age, and not an underlying problem.

She also bit the vet tech
-- but I did warn them that she is a biter. Poor girl is going to have a rough day! Naturally I am is the sum of all evils (as Keli let me know the entire car ride there), and she'll let me know exactly how she feels about me later!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks all
Keli is home now, her bloodwork and xrays came back fine. I have to call the vet tomorrow to get more in depth information on what exactly all her results were, obviously no major problems though. DH had to pick her up for me b/c I was working, so I didn't go back to review everything with the vet.

She did get three extractions
And was extremely nasty apparently. She had a little dried blood on her chin, but they were unable to wipe it off, b/c they couldn't get near her.... poor unhappy little grump

But she's home now! And even let me gently pet her a little with minimal grumbling
And my pocketbook is about $400 lighter
, but all is well, so it's worth it....

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thats great that all is well for your Keli girl
I hope her extraction recovery goes well, too.
You got to love little fiesty girls

mom_to_four

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am just reading this now Jess. What I do when I take any of my animals to the vet. I tell them it was their Dad's idea. I had nothing to do with it. So far that has worked well for me. I also make him pay for it so I am not caught paying for something that wasn't my fault right.

How is Keli today? Poor girl. I hope all goes well.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom_To_Four

I am just reading this now Jess. What I do when I take any of my animals to the vet. I tell them it was their Dad's idea. I had nothing to do with it. So far that has worked well for me. I also make him pay for it so I am not caught paying for something that wasn't my fault right.

How is Keli today? Poor girl. I hope all goes well.
Hiya Katie
Keli is doing very well! I did speak in depth with the vet the next day, and all her blood work and x-rays came back completely normal! I was worried b/c she does tend to have such a foul little temper, you never know if there is something internal or not. So consensus says she is just a nasty little *****
But we love her regardless! She's the queen bee here.

Actually she's been pretty mellow since returning.....so who knows... maybe she got all her aggression out on the vets and techs for a while

Thanks for asking! By the way, I got your PM from DT, glad you liked the siggies!!!

tamgirl99

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear everything is well with Keli. I couldn't resist reading your thread and posting because your cat and I practically share the same name!

Kelli