Daily Thread Monday March 3rd!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning my friends!

Oh my, I am soooooooo tired. I was up late last night and now I am paying for it. I have a meeting early this morning. It should be quite draining indeed

I am off to the gym after work..and that really is about it.

I bought a new book yesterday so I almost can't wait to get to bed to get more into the book

Anyway, have a great day!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning

Brrr it's cold here today. Wish i was at home with the kids but never mind, soon be home

Grocery shopping tonight, ring Gil, bath, food and my soaps, sorted!!!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

I've been up since 4am. I had to give Chynna her pill, wait for 30 minutes, give her a bit of food, wait 30 minutes and give her some more. I'm just having some breakfast and then I'm off to the gym for 6:30am and won't be home till around noon. First thing on the agenda after that is wash my bathsuit and have a nap! Then we'll see

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hrmn... I'm back from work and have just applied for a new job. It's a job in another cat shelter - one that our shelter has not had good dealings with (down to some petty feud between the leaders). I'm really sad that I have to leave KV, a bit uneasy that I'm looking for work in this new place - I feel a bit like a traitor
but I can't afford to live on just 20 hours a week and, of course, needs must! I'm hoping that I can get some full time hours there, if any, because I'm sure as hell not going to get them at KV!

Other than that, it's all good I guess. I'm 1000DKK poorer after seding the money to DH....
but that's ok, I'm getting free dinner tonight with MIL!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!

Freezing Rain here this morning but the temp is rising so hope it's mostly melted off by the time I leave for work..

Typical Monday for me off to work for a few hours then laundry tonight.

Picked up a head cold which is very much zapping my energy, however I just took some Sinutab so hope that helps a bit..

The kitties are good Pixie and Linus are chasing each other around the house and Sassy is sitting up on top of the fridge watching. You just know he's thinking
"You two are idiots"

Everyone have a good day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had rain and lightening last night. It diminished the snow a bit but still plenty left.
Then of course turned to snow so once again more shoveling (burns almost 600 calories/hour!!)

So nothing much on tap-heating pad on lower back as the snow was the wet heavy stuff.

Baked cod, potatoes and a salad for dinner tonite.

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, today I am going to an adult lap swim clinic to brush up my strokes. After I have an aquafit class. I think that I am going to be tired after that and I will definitely be wearing my favorite
perfume, eau du chlorine

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Good morning!

I've been up since 4am. I had to give Chynna her pill, wait for 30 minutes, give her a bit of food, wait 30 minutes and give her some more. I'm just having some breakfast and then I'm off to the gym for 6:30am and won't be home till around noon. First thing on the agenda after that is wash my bathsuit and have a nap! Then we'll see
Wow, you are always so on the ball Linda!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had work this morning (just got off a little while ago). It's pouring down rain outside! Crazy weather we're having!

Tonight i'm going to grab dinner with my best friend and spin the night at her place. (sort of a girls night before my wedding.) That's pretty much it for me today! I'm off to pack

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last week it was like spring here in Utah and now it's kind of cold again.
Oh well... when I see the tulips coming up, then I can get really excited!

I was up a little late last night (It was my day to tend my grand baby, Mason yesterday). Taking care of a 6 month old always wears me out and I always end up being a little late to work on the Monday after! But he's worth it.

Tomorrow I go for my cardiac stress test. Am a bit worried about that.

I'm thinking of cooking the wild Salmon I have. But not sure how I want to cook it. On the other hand, maybe I'll skip dinner! I can do that too since I live alone!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well since its evening for me my day was steady at work, nothing crazy, but little down time. I like that.

Then I went to apply for my passport at lunch. Found the Post Office that offers walk-ins and got to see another town near me.

Went and picked up some items afterwork then I'm home.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Wow, you are always so on the ball Linda!
haha! No not really! I just know that I'm a procrastinator and that if I don't go to the gym first thing in the morning that I won't go at all. I can't go in the afternoon because I need a nap in the afternoon or I can't function. And in the evening I like to veg and watch tv. So the only time the gym really fits is in the morning. So even though I'm not a morning person, I make myself get up and go and get it done and out of the way.

Normally I wouldn't have gotten up quite so early, but I have to take care of Chynna's medication needs for the next few days. After that I'll be getting up by 4:45 or 5am instead of 4am!