TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › New Contest! The TCS Shamrock Hunt!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

New Contest! The TCS Shamrock Hunt! - Page 31

post #901 of 922
Thanks for all the fun!! Im looking forward to getting a full nights sleep though!! I was even dreaming of shamrocks!! Next time I might even learn to use the New Post feature!! (apparently I wasn't smart enough to figure that out on my own!!)
post #902 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post


do i delete the shamrock's in my sig now? oh, & the "i've been kissed"?
Yes, you will need to remove both of them since your signature is 150 pixels high. If you shrink your signature picture to 134 pixels, you can have one line of text.
post #903 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by katachtig View Post
Yes, you will need to remove both of them since your signature is 150 pixels high. If you shrink your signature picture to 134 pixels, you can have one line of text.
okie dokie! thankyou!
post #904 of 922
I think I need a break from this site for awhile. I still stop while reading a post if there is a green smiley.
post #905 of 922
Thanks for the fun. I almost didnt get my Pogo Badges because I was looking for Shams. i would be on until 3am.
post #906 of 922
just a thought. i was thinking that maybe there should be an "easter" related contest? am not sure if this has already been thought of? or maybe, this kind of contest is boring to most people now? hehe, but what i thought was hunting egg's instead of the shamrock's, & bunny rabbit's instead of the pot's of gold? or something else easter related maybe. it doesn't have to happen, i was just thinking it. so thought i'd share with you all!
post #907 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Thank's to all the Mods for having the patience for this.
Thanks to you for bein g such a dedicated shamrock hunter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
Thank You to all the mods esp the ones that had to lock this thread to catch up. Thanks to Jcat for hiding the Pot of Gold.
hardy har har I can't help it if you guys were blazingly fast!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitch View Post
Thanks for all the fun!! Im looking forward to getting a full nights sleep though!! I was even dreaming of shamrocks!! Next time I might even learn to use the New Post feature!! (apparently I wasn't smart enough to figure that out on my own!!)
you made a great last minute surge!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo View Post
I think I need a break from this site for awhile. I still stop while reading a post if there is a green smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
Thanks for the fun. I almost didnt get my Pogo Badges because I was looking for Shams. i would be on until 3am.
now that's dedication!
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post
just a thought. i was thinking that maybe there should be an "easter" related contest? am not sure if this has already been thought of? or maybe, this kind of contest is boring to most people now? hehe, but what i thought was hunting egg's instead of the shamrock's, & bunny rabbit's instead of the pot's of gold? or something else easter related maybe. it doesn't have to happen, i was just thinking it. so thought i'd share with you all!
I don't think there's enough time to get it together, plus I'm sure SOME people are happy it's over
post #908 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I don't think there's enough time to get it together, plus I'm sure SOME people are happy it's over
yeh, i thought of the time & planning after i posted it. sorry LOL!
post #909 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLaydeexTaniax View Post
yeh, i thought of the time & planning after i posted it. sorry LOL!
no problem! We've got a couple other ideas for contests we're kicking around, feel free to suggest away! We want to know what the members want!
post #910 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
no problem! We've got a couple other ideas for contests we're kicking around, feel free to suggest away! We want to know what the members want!
can you say on here what the idea's are? if not, is it possible to pm me them? i'll have a think on some more idea's!
post #911 of 922
Oooh, how about a contest where you have to find little mousies or fishies in the sigs or something. Or something else cat related.
post #912 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Oooh, how about a contest where you have to find little mousies or fishies in the sigs or something. Or something else cat related.
that's cute!
post #913 of 922
I did ak about a Easter Egg Hunt. How about a Fireworks Hunt for July 4th.
post #914 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
I did ak about a Easter Egg Hunt. How about a Fireworks Hunt for July 4th.
that idea's great!
post #915 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
I did ak about a Easter Egg Hunt. How about a Fireworks Hunt for July 4th.
Are you sure you want to wait that long?
post #916 of 922
How about a Spring Hunt since its almost Spring. Hide anything that has to do with Spring time.
post #917 of 922
Y'all are just full of ideas! Love it love it love it!

Congrats to EVERYONE who found our hidden shamrocks. And a BIG congrats to our mighty Shamrock Searchers who searched night and day (and made sure we were all paying attention, hiding shams, and giving out points and siggy shams!!). Great job everyone!
post #918 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
How about a Spring Hunt since its almost Spring. Hide anything that has to do with Spring time.
That's a good idea. Or maybe a hunt were you hide the names of member cats in posts. Only make it a special text so we would know it was part of the contest.
post #919 of 922
Good job everyone and congrats to the winners. Too bad I didn't have enough time to play but it was really fun.
post #920 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by mews2much View Post
How about a Spring Hunt since its almost Spring. Hide anything that has to do with Spring time.
yeh! i love the sound of that idea! oh, & maybe/hopefully i'll do better at it, than i did with the shamrock's! one can only hope so!
post #921 of 922
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
Or maybe a hunt were you hide the names of member cats in posts. Only make it a special text so we would know it was part of the contest.
post #922 of 922
to the winners, and a big thank you to all the participants. I hope you all had fun!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › New Contest! The TCS Shamrock Hunt!