curious about something....

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually go back and re-read all the threads I post in... but not really to see if anyone replied to what I said specifically. I'm just curious to see where the thread goes, or see the updates from the OP (depending on what sort of thread it is).

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I usually do, but somedays I'm so crunched for time I don't. Sometimes homework over-rules TCS!

kelicat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I usually don't actually
I subscribe to the thread if it about something I want to follow up on, otherwise, I actually have trouble finding a past thread again to read it
, just because there are so many active threads.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I usually do, but somedays I'm so crunched for time I don't. Sometimes homework over-rules TCS!
What?!!!! Something more important that TCS time?!!!!

Originally Posted by Kelicat

I usually don't actually
I subscribe to the thread if it about something I want to follow up on, otherwise, I actually have trouble finding a past thread again to read it
, just because there are so many active threads.
Kelicat.....see my follow-up thread called curious about something part II. It explains how I find my previous posts.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=159726

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I almost always read the whole thread. But especially if I think I have something to add to the thread, I definitely read. Just to make sure that I don't post the exact same thing that has already been said, or if I'm disagreeing with something already posted I can say why.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

I usually go back and re-read all the threads I post in... but not really to see if anyone replied to what I said specifically. I'm just curious to see where the thread goes, or see the updates from the OP (depending on what sort of thread it is).
i subscribe to everything i post in, plus occasionally subscribe w/o posting if it's a thread i want to follow but have nothing to say. i visit my subscribed thread page before anything else when i come here, then start looking for new stuff.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes, I almost always look just incase someone has asked me a question about something I said or made a comment I might want to respond back to. And yes, I do look just incase someone agreed with what I said. I like to see who else thinks like me!