Roxy is in labour!

madyoungcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has had 1 kitty already. Cleaned it up amazingly well. She is brilliant. The kitty is stripey but I cant tell if it's silver or not yet. It's very vocal!

So excited!!

But get this...

I predicted DillPickles's cat, Dill would give birth 11pm Sunday, and Roxy has had her first one at 10.55 on sunday! (GMT).
Spooky.....

x

dillpickles

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well it is 615 EST right now so i still have a few hours for you to be right...Keep us posted.....Im excited hopefully everything else goes okay......Congrats To roxy and her kitties

cocoalily

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I hope everything goes good and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

madyoungcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks all, your vibes have been well received as number 2 has just entered the world and has a healthy squeal just like the first! Both are tabby.

Sooo cute!

cupcake1234516

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
CONGRATS FOR A HEATHLY AND SMOOTH DELIVERY....I WISH CAT WOULD POP SOON...LOL

madyoungcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
3 Kitties now, there is some blood on the newspaper and i think it's coming from one of the cords. they all seem fine. Think its normal? I have some floss but she really doesn't like me moving them so don't want to have to if its not 100% necessary. Help!!

theallis5

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Yay!! Honestly, I've never seen a kitten birth, but I would imagine some blood is totally normal. Birth, in general, is messy.

Keep us posted! And, when you get a chance, we'd love pics!!

madyoungcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well she's had 4 now, 3 stripey ones (either silver or dark grey tabbies)and a black one. There's at least one still in there but not moving. hopefully it's just getting ready to be born! I hope there's no more than 5. She had quite a hard time coping with 4 last time, when they were old enough to explore.

They're all feeding fine. the box is a mess but I've cleaned as best I can! Pics will come tomorrow, hopefully. took loads tonight but they're a bit rubbish.

Didn't weigh them because I'm too scared to touch them in case Roxy hates me or eats them. Haha. Slightly dramatic, there.

Thanks for all your good vibes. I hope they help the kitties thrive throughout the first night!

lindsey88

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How exiting for you! I wish her and her babies lots of luck and wellness.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!! Congratulations!! I can't wait to hear how many she had and to see pictures!! You and Roxy are doing beautifully, keep up the good work!!

madyoungcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Morning all! the final count was 4. I thought there was a 5th but it must've just been her tummy being a bit swollen. I hope so anyway.. I cant feel anything in there today. She's just come out of the box for a huge breakfast.

Here's a couple of pics. There's 3 silver tabby and one little black one!

Here's mummy with the first 2 with the box looking grotesque:

And here is the gang this morning:

Thanks everyone for caring about my little Roxy and her kittens. This board has definitely helped me through the end of her pregnancy with all my questions and stuff. So thanks!!