Your Cat Pantry! Post Pics!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am not sure if this thread should be here or at the other thread so pls kindly move if otherwise. Thanks!

So, I have only one kitten and here's how my cat pantry looks like as of two days ago:-

Yesterday, went to a great pet store and oh well, food shopping again and I realized my pantry is now FULL! And that's only her wet food. I have 6 airtight containers of mixed dry food.

Post pics of yours and please indicate how many cats own you!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have three kitty's, & my pantry never look's that full! mine's not just full of kitty food, has "people" food aswel LOL! however, i only get paid fortnightly, so i buy my kitty's enough to last them that long, & so on

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I know I am going overboard here. But my kitten has a huge appetite!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Trouts treat drawer:

And here are all the treats in plain view:

She is so deprived eh?

You should have seen her coniption fit when I was taking all those treats out of the drawer...she was like

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Here's Trouts treat drawer:

And here are all the treats in plain view:

She is so deprived eh?

You should have seen her coniption fit when I was taking all those treats out of the drawer...she was like
that's one spoiled kitty!

isabel

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Here's mine. I just shopped today. There are 6 stacks of 6 cans each, plus the special 'sushi' Tiki cat small cans. I have four cats (but only three eat canned; my fourth cat will not eat anything but dry food) and I stock up approximately every two weeks. I really should buy more often since the store where I go to find Merrick is ~25 miles away, but I try to spread out the expenses of buying food, dry food and litter over a few trips (not to mention our dog eats Merrick wet & dry too). We never leave the pet food store without spending at least $100.

This does not include my dry food which is stored in a sealable container.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is what happened in the middle of the night to my kitty pantry, when I let their dish get empty. The girls got upset and knocked the cans all over the kitchen floor. That'll teach me!!!

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Trouts mom : The Aquari-yums treats looks so good and I like that it's moist. My kitten love moist and semi moist treats. I've never seen those in stores before. Must find one!

Isabel : Lucy Bell will only eat Turducken - the rest of the Merricks, I threw away most of them..such a waste really.

Pookie-poo : It's a good reason why I store my cat food on the upper deck!

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't show mine, all mine get is dry food and they're in the same closet as the vacuum and jackets, a very messy closet at the moment.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
StacyD1987 : There is no need to hide behind a brown bag. We all understand. If anyone were to open my cabinet drawers, they'll be in a big shock too. I need to get all the junk clean out one of these days.

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
my kitty pantry is above the fridge with a big plastic bin of dry food in front of the doors so they can't open it anymore.
they climb in there and eat their treats and freeze dried raw medallions if they get hungry.
naughty kitties!
It's got all their canned food, except the nutro packs in it, treats, medicine and other cat paraphernalia...

too lazy to take a pic right now though

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
we normally keep the dog food cans in the bottom drawer but as you can see, milo is occupying that space!

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine don't have their own pantry or cupboard.
I fit stuff in wherever there's some spare room. Right now I have a large bag of food stashed in a hallway closet cause it wouldn't fit anywhere else.

Don't get me wrong though - I have as much as some of you do. Likely 50-60 cans at the moment (for indoor and outdoor cats). 50lbs or so of dry for outdoor kitties and another 25-30lbs for Tomas and Sho.

After hearing how much she's bought before - I want to see jcat's cat pantry.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hehe...feeding dry means more storage space!!

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by Zenoah

Her pantry is my bookshelf
Wow, you can have bags of catnip out? Mine would have little teeth marks in them from Carly. Much would have the food bag ripped to shreds.