*****KatKwiz! - March 2 - 3631*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday we learned what Moderators do. And today...

Mentors are the ones in charge of ______________. Advisors are more oriented towards ________________.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Yesterday we learned what Moderators do. And today...

Mentors are the ones in charge of ______________. Advisors are more oriented towards ________________.
The mentors are the ones in charge of showing people the ropes and explaining things to them. Advisors are more oriented towards dispensing cat related advice. Moderators/super mods/admins are the group of people woh manages things on the whole, monitoring threads and taking care of things in general.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

The mentors are the ones in charge of showing people the ropes and explaining things to them. Advisors are more oriented towards dispensing cat related advice. Moderators/super mods/admins are the group of people woh manages things on the whole, monitoring threads and taking care of things in general.
You are fast... LOL and I know you are right because I just found the info myself

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY!! I was hoping I was right!! I think Persi & Alley tried to confuse me with this one! I went fishing for the answer in the wrong stinking spot!! Made it sound like it was somewhere else!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Please just supply what goes in the blanks. I could have used the info on admins for another KatKwiz question.

Anyway,
CONGRATULATIONS!
3631 points will allow you to buy many gifts!

My answer: After yesterday, I thought it was only appropriate to have questions on mentors and advisors. But this infornation is not under FAQ; of course that is the purpose of KatKwiz, to show where information is.
I entered mentors advisors in the drop down search box above. The answer is in the forth post by mybabyphx, straight from Anne.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

I see someone wasn't joking about posting it even earlier this morning, lol!!!
Now is a good time to remind people that KatKwiz is posted anywhere between 0001 GMT and 2359 GMT which is from 6pm to 6pm where I live. So yes, I do post KatKwiz at all kinds of various times to give everybody everywhere a chance.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sorry man! I just copied and pasted!! Didn't even realize there was more than what there was suppose to be!!!