Purraise
Heres a pic of the day we got him, 9 weeks old:

Here he is about 2 weeks later:

and here he is, trying to ambush me:

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my god! OMG, OMG, OMG! Have to share kitten pics of Maia.....

Spitten image! How adorable! I know you have a little angel there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaosvarkas

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Oh my god! OMG, OMG, OMG! Have to share kitten pics of Maia.....

Spitten image! How adorable! I know you have a little angel there!
Wow..very very similar..as far as an angel..at first yes..now..not so much lol..He tears up and down the apartment like hes a kitten possessed, and he will lure you in thinking hes gonna get let you love him and then wrap himself around your wrist and bite your hand (playbites) , he also likes to hide just around the corner and then pop out as you get close and do a little dance on his back legs with his claws out in front of you.. :p

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kaosvarkas

Wow..very very similar..as far as an angel..at first yes..now..not so much lol..He tears up and down the apartment like hes a kitten possessed, and he will lure you in thinking hes gonna get let you love him and then wrap himself around your wrist and bite your hand (playbites) , he also likes to hide just around the corner and then pop out as you get close and do a little dance on his back legs with his claws out in front of you.. :p
OMG again! Sounds very familiar! Maia loves to play hide and seek....I can be doing whatever, minding my own , and notice, corner of my eye, she is flat eared, stalking me! Her over bearing for most personality is perfect for me, It's just her and I and shes my best friend so I say "come on girl, lets go!"

harlowquin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Where was the cuteness warning?!!! that is just adorable. MORE Please!