Night and Day

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the past several months, my monitor has been going out. It took a long time to warm up, with a drk spot across the top. At times, the screen looked like an hourglass!

Well, today, I use the cash from the insurance company.. (my deductable from a minor accident in June when I was hit by a police cruiser.. His fault! His insurance finally paid) to get a brand new 20.1 LCD flat screen monitor! I can't believe the difference in the picture! I guess they don't sell the old kind anymore since there wasn't any on display.

The difference is night and day.. and since it is flat screen, I have sooo much room on my desk. Now if I want to write something down, I have the room to do it!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so know what you mean. I think it was my last monitor that I didn't realise how blurry the screen had gotten until I got a new monitor. I was shocked and realized that it explained a lot of my vision issues at that time.

Congrats on the new monitor!

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Flat screens have one downside.. cats can't sit on top of them

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

Flat screens have one downside.. cats can't sit on top of them
My two couldn't on the old one anyway since I have a hutch on my desk and there wasn't room. They just now started getting on my desk. They are 13 wks old today