Help us to save more lives EASY! Our shelter needs YOU!

stlshawgo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
http://www.zootoo.com/register/referrer/stlshawgo

Our local animal shelter could REALLY use your help on this one...

I live in a really small town of less than 300, in which my brother volunteers at the local animal shelter.

They lowered their euthanasia rate from 98% last year to 20% this year! I think that's just amazing.

This site is sponsoring a contest for a million dollar makeover for one of the top 5 point-getting animal shelters.

This one could really use it, and with the small size of our town, we pretty much have no chance to compete with larger ones.

You guys don't have to help, but I would really appreciate it. All you have to do is sign up under the link above and then you're done. No spam or any further participation! I'll get 100 points for every person that signs up and if there's any way I can help you guys out, just let me know!

Help support Pets Without Parents of Mason County!!!

If you're interested...Pets Without Parents of Mason and Logan Counties is the shelter that I'm supporting and 62633 is the zip code if you need it.

Thanks again guys! You have no idea how much everyone is going to appreciate this.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It looks like we need the zip code of your shelter for you to get credit, or is that not correct?

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look near the bottom of the post--it's there.

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by stlshawgo

http://www.zootoo.com/register/referrer/stlshawgo

Thanks again guys! You have no idea how much everyone is going to appreciate this.
Welcome to TCS!! And be prepared to be PLEASANTLY surprised at how well we know first-hand how much your rescue will appreciate our efforts
This TCS community rocks when it comes to caring about cats, and yes, even dogs and other people and pets, in need