I am proud of my kitty because ...

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to share some of the things about Danny that make me proud, and I thought others might want to as well!

Danny is a rescue kitty with at least two prior homes. I know nothing of how he was treated in them.

He adapted to a leash and halter easily as an adult and loves to take me on walks.

He lets me brush his teeth without fussing at all!

He is even fairly good about taking medicine. (Fortunately this does not come up often!)

How about the rest of you?
Catfriend

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of Chynna for having been such a good girl at the vets. She's their favourite kitty patient because she is so co-operative, social and loving.

I'm proud of Abby because she is so well mannered.

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am proud of Lucy Belle because even though orphaned at 4 days old, losing her mom and her siblings, she has a very strong will to survive and pulled through bravely. Despite a rough start, she is happy, healthy, smart and very intelligent. Every time I look at her, I never think that she was lucky to have found me, but I am the one blessed a many thousand times to have found her.

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so proud of my Callie because she's learned to trust again and is my precious, loving, shadow kitty once again. Also, she's no longer a scaredy-cat when visitors come to the house. Instead, she stays and greets them!

I am so very proud of my Hannah because she's a fighter and after being so sick, malnourished, and emaciated when we got her, she's blossomed into a beautiful, healthy, snuggle-bug. I'm so blessed to have her.

Stephanie

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am proud of my kitty because she has always used her litterbox
and she is a good cat

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i am proud of Firefox for managing to become such a happy, healthy girl after being so sickly.
i am proud of Pixel for being so tolerant of the other kitties i've brought into her home.
i am proud of Java for being such a sweet, loving girl that she meets me at the door each night for 'kisses'.
i am proud of Cable for being Pixel's comfort after Mouse died.
i am proud of Chip...a rescue who had obviously had someone pull his tail, etc. today he let me kiss his tummy!

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of Popsie because he hasn't gotten constipated in a while and just because he's my goofy guy.

tab

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i'm proud of tabitha for letting me bring various new kitties into the house over the years and still loving me.

i'm proud of milo for coping with the loss of his buddy janet and for taking on some of his habits, therefore helping to keep janets memory very much alive and kicking.

i'm proud of shinobi for trusting me and my family despite his immense fear of new people.

i'm so proud of my kitties!

creativgirl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Let me count the ways . . .

--Surviving the first few weeks of their life (which was spent in an abandoned house in University Circle; their mother and littermates had all escaped or died)
--Deciding to trust and love humans anyway
--Accepting and loving my boyfriend, friends and family
--Being incredibly intelligent, even to the point of driving me to distraction
--Being protective of each other and of me
--Being so darn cute!

Most recently, I'm proud of Oliver for being such a good boy at the vet's (he was treated for a UTI) and Rocky for forgiving me for working crazy hours.

That's just the short list . . .

eliot'smom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am proud of Pan because he has been there for me since I have moved to a new city where I absolutely know no one, and also because he lets me sleep in on the weekends. My cat is a great friend to me

cdubbie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am proud of Smidge for showing her love for me daily...even when I dont deserve it.
I am proud of her getting me up every morning when the alarm goes off - for I'd be fired by now if she didnt

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine learned to trust again after being neglected strays. Many humans never manage that...

prettypusscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Im proud of Lucy as she is doing the biggest pee's in her litter these last few days

im proud of jess and harry and topsy and itsy and bitsy because they are such good cats

im proud of sox and george ( deceased this year ) for being part of my family and giving me love

and not forgetting my dogs im proud of jake who has suffered brain damage through epilepsy and holly who wont leave his side

im proud to be a part of these wonderful animals lives

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of Tailer for being so easy-going and accepting and sweet when we've brought new cats into the house...even when we brought in a weird one who could hardly walk.

I'm proud of Forest for becoming a self-assured bossy litty kitty despite his obvious challenges. He's come a long way from being the above mentioned cat!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Proud that :
She loves the dogs,
doesn't mind baths, nail trims, ear cleanings
Uses the litterbox all the time like she should
Is sweet to people and loves meeting new people
Purrs all the time
Isn't picky in her food
Adjusts to new things easily, moving four times was no big deal

saya

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm proud of Bea, she's so much more tolerant of the kittens these days, I even saw her playing with them last week!

I'm extra proud of the kittens who are so smart! They are almost completely trained to use the human toilet and can also "sit", "beg" and "shake" for treats!

little einsteins!

catnip

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am proud of Harry because he is so smart and he knows not to scratch the furniture any more!

I am also proud of him because he has such a shiny coat and is so cute!

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm porud of my kitties 'cause they always use the litter box and never scratch me purposely. Overall they are just wonderful kitties!!! I love them so much!!

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

I'm proud of Tailer for being so easy-going and accepting and sweet when we've brought new cats into the house...even when we brought in a weird one who could hardly walk.

I'm proud of Forest for becoming a self-assured bossy litty kitty despite his obvious challenges. He's come a long way from being the above mentioned cat!
Does Forest have CH? Tailer sounds like a real gem--did you ever foster, and does he help you foster? Some kitties are "motherly" like that.