*****KatKwiz - March 1 - 3667!*****

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to _______________________, and perform other ______________.

Note: There are minor changes in the KatKwiz guidelines starting today. Click on the link below to review these changes.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to _______________________, and perform other ______________.

never done this before, so here goe's! i'd say the missing answer's are:

"Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to delete posts, and perform other tasks."

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to ___edit, delete or move posts in their forum____________________, and perform other _helpful tasks_____________.

Note: There are minor changes in the KatKwiz guidelines starting today. Click on the link below to review these changes.
I dont know..

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

edit and delete posts, move threads,

Moderators oversee specific forums. They generally have the ability to edit and delete posts, move threads, and perform other manipulations.
I was beginning to get worried! I wonder how our moderators would have felt had nobody got the answer! Well, I did go into new territory today to come up with this question....

My answer:
1. Click on FAQ on the tool bar.
2. Enter moderators in the Search Word(s) box and select Search FAQ
3. The answer is in the What are Moderators box.

They say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb. Or is it the other way? Anyway, you are the first winner of March. 3667 points are on their way.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Hey Moderators, did you know this is what you do?

Note: There are some minor changes to the KatKwiz guidelines. Click on here below to review.