A bit off

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I give Popsie his wet food around 6:30 am and then again around 6:30 pm. I woke up this morning at 8 and realized he hadn't woken me up to feed him; which he does faithfully every morning. Right now it's going on nine o clock and he shows no interest in waking up to get his dinner. Maybe he just doesn't feel good or something but I'm a little concerned because this isn't like him.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Keep an eye on him.
Kitties need to eat. If he doesn't eat by tomorrow morning, I'd get him to the vet. Has he been drinking water?

You're right to recognize that any change in behavior could be a problem. that there isn't one!

Laurie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well he ate this morning and he's finally eating now. I guess he just didn't feel like getting up for dinner. He doesn't drink much water because I mix some in with his wet food. I'm still going to watch him though.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Make sure he uses his litter normally as well, maybe hes simply having one of those days...........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cheylink

Make sure he uses his litter normally as well, maybe hes simply having one of those days...........
Yeah, he is getting to be an old fart.