More Strange Water on my Desk!!!

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well... Now dont I feel Stupid!!
The water is not Paranormal... its Melted Ice!!! ((Kinda)).

lol So I wake up this morning and when I sat at my desk the first thing I noticed was the faint "Plip-Plop-Plip-Plop" sound... So I investigate my Desk and I found a lil puttle of water again... coming from my lamp!...? hehe No, I actually saw one of the drops of water dripping next to my Lamp and followed where it was coming from and it is coming from my Window!!!
So the Landlord used cheap Windowsill Wood thing and its separating making an opening. At night the Moisture on my Window turns to Ice and I guess the Ice Melts and the Water slips through the crack and drips ((not down the wall, the waters actually not touching the wall at all)).

And the Case is Solved!!! lol..

Oh and I patched the Opening up with some Squeezable Cement stuff... hopefully its good enough to stop the water from dripping.

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Even more glad you used some Squeezable Cement stuff

Did you squeeze it into the, Thingimee wotsit?
Only joking, I know what you mean, its just the way women explain things. Hey! in a mans world that would be known as type 43 wood filler adhesive, which conforms to health and safety act 562/1

Tee! Hee!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by u8myufo

Hey! in a mans world that would be known as type 43 wood filler adhesive, which conforms to health and safety act 562/1

Tee! Hee!!

Huh??
JK

I think I used the Cement stuff correctly!

------------------------------------------------------------------

lol im glad I figured it out too!! I dont think I could have taken anymore of the Reappearing Mysterious Water!!