TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I want to thank whoever you are for the generous donation today

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I Got One Too!! Whats Going On Here!! And Why Wont This Dumb Thing Let Me Keep All My Letters Capatalized????

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

I Got One Too!! Whats Going On Here!! And Why Wont This Dumb Thing Let Me Keep All My Letters Capatalized????
When your entire post is in capitals, it is changed to proper casing. Since using all capitals is considered yelling in Internet speak and is difficult to read, the system automatically changes it.

And congratulations on the anonymous donations. I'm sure you will use them wisely.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

When your entire post is in capitals, it is changed to proper casing. Since using all capitals is considered yelling in Internet speak and is difficult to read, the system automatically changes it.

And congratulations on the anonymous donations. I'm sure you will use them wisely.
Haha, I already spent it! Had a darn good time doing it too!! Im too new to the whole internet thing I guess. didnt know there was "internet speak" type thingy!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hehe, you dont even wanna know how many gifts I bought today! LOL
It was alot, we'll just say that!

I think there was a couple other people who had a hand, and quite possibly a foot in it too! I might have to go count to see how many gifts I really gave out just for fun!! Whats the point of having points if you aren't going to do anything with them though!! Its more fun to spend it! Its like, virtual shopping! LOL

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yeah, theres quite a few other people that got mysterious donations too! Dont know whats going on but~~~~~

THANK YOU!!