Good Manners

sheilad

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I went out to feed the kittys in the enclosure this afternoon and noticed that Effie seemed to be grumpy with everyone. Well he wasn't grumpy he had caught a mouse and was warning everyone else (there are 11 that live there) to stay away from HIS mouse. The only one he wanted to share with was me!!

I told him what a good boy
(yes, a boy named Effie... long story) he was and that he could have all the mouse. I put the food out in the large feeding dishes and he carried his mouse to the dish, put it in and started eating.

I am such a proud mom. Effies mom(a feral) died when he was about six weeks and I raised him from that point, maners and all!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sheilad

I went out to feed the kittys in the enclosure this afternoon and noticed that Effie seemed to be grumpy with everyone. Well he wasn't grumpy he had caught a mouse and was warning everyone else (there are 11 that live there) to stay away from HIS mouse. The only one he wanted to share with was me!!

I told him what a good boy
(yes, a boy named Effie... long story) he was and that he could have all the mouse. I put the food out in the large feeding dishes and he carried his mouse to the dish, put it in and started eating.

I am such a proud mom. Effies mom(a feral) died when he was about six weeks and I raised him from that point, maners and all!
You have every right to be proud!