Have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom??

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you ever been driven so crazy that you go lock yourself in the bathroom until you can breath again?? I just want to hide! Kids are having a crabby day, and my DH was home too long and started to drive me crazy so he got sent back on the road for the night! Who'd a thunk the kids would choose this day to get crabby on! Talk about a total waste of a good day!! Jacob keeps giving me the eye and Im just waiting for him to strike... its only a matter of time! Joseph wont stay out of the cat food and Jax doesn't seem to be able to jump on the counter to eat up there so I have to leave it on the floor right now... He's dumped his milk all over, figured out that bottle are in fact squirt guns, and doesn't seem to know what NO means!! Angel just want me to take her somewhere and Im going nut!!! AWWW!!!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yes!!
Many, many times!!!
Thank goodness for locks on bathroom doors or I'd be bald headed and so would my kids!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by taterbug

Oh yes!!
Many, many times!!!
Thank goodness for locks on bathroom doors or I'd be bald headed and so would my kids!!!
Thats what Im saying!!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeh! & make's me feel a heck of alot better for doing so hehe! being as it's the only room in the house nobody can get to you, if you want some space!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yup!! The rest of the doors are too easily opened! The kids are running around with BBQ sauce!! OMG!

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Yup!! The rest of the doors are too easily opened! The kids are running around with BBQ sauce!! OMG!
LOL! no wonder you want to lock yourself in the bathroom!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My bathroom doesn't have the kind of lock you can pick unless you got a credit card! Thank godd the kids dont know how to use those yet...bad enough they figured out how to call china! (or some far away land that actually charges long distance!) I have the BBQ sauce under control I think... Now if I can get Angel to stop barking like a dog...

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I thought that you meant have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom accidentally -- my answer would have been yes (when I was a kid)

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

I thought that you meant have you ever locked yourself in the bathroom accidentally -- my answer would have been yes (when I was a kid)
Nope I did it on purpose and I might do it again...really soon...

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont wonder at all!! I just want to get a full eight hours of sleep without being woke up!! Even just a couple hours! My kids are on different schedules right now so it sucks! My boys will go to bed at 8pm and not get up till 8 am! Then theres Angel, who think she needs to stay up till 2am and then I have to wake her up in the morning! It repeats itself everynight too! You would think she would get tired and get a full night sleep! She would sleep all day if I let her... but I dont!

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Then theres Angel, who think she needs to stay up till 2am and then I have to wake her up in the morning! It repeats itself everynight too! You would think she would get tired and get a full night sleep! She would sleep all day if I let her... but I dont!
angle sounds like a furture vampire

dont worry there are night time jobs out there for her.

lol that why i work nights, daylight comes and i get sleeply

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Nope, not me. I find it much more affective to hide under my mountain of laundry.
No one ever thinks to look there.
No Kidding Huh!! My laundry is in the bathroom, so it works out great for me...

Originally Posted by theimp98

angle sounds like a furture vampire

dont worry there are night time jobs out there for her.

lol that why i work nights, daylight comes and i get sleeply
Oh thats me all over!! I would much rather sleep during the day but with the kids I have to try to keep their schedule the same! When I just had Angel we had a bizzare schedule that was topsy turney but it worked great! Biting me in the butt later on though!