Boredom once again has gotten the better of me

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
**Note to self when August gets I really must find a part time job**

Ok so previously I discussed my friend showing me how to wax my brows. And I bought the wax and success I can do it on my own. So in the last 2 days I have gotten the house completely clean and I had did my 2 hour weekly help at the local store. And I am sitting here bored with whats on tv. Well then a thought crossed my mind...didn't that wax box say you could wax your underarms? Yep it did so I figure what the heck I will give it a try. Well it went better than I thought it would. But there is one issue. The left side is as smooth as a baby's bottom my right side not so much. Once the kids go to bed I will try the right side again.

Point of this is I really need to find more outside activities before I try to wax something I shouldn't....ouch.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by glitch

Never wax over the same place twice! A waxing No No!! It will turn red and get irritated!!
I'll take my chances. No really. Because I have one side that is nice and smooth and the other not so much (ok its still hairy). And if I just shave the other side you'll see the black roots under the skin. Besides on my other side it took 30 mins and a few strips to get it done and its not red and irritated.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yeah, it doesn't happen to everyone anyway! Ive just seen girls walking around stores with really red eyebrows and know how they got that way! If you dont have to go anywhere today it wouldn't be a big deal if they were red! A little lotion on whatever you wax after you're done really does help alot!

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My outside activity is to go and get waxed, which I did this afternoon. Hair color yesterday, wax today, hubby better be in the mood!

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by butzie

My outside activity is to go and get waxed, which I did this afternoon. Hair color yesterday, wax today, hubby better be in the mood!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YOu should take up knitting like I did. YOu can pick up yarn pretty reasonably and get a head start on Christmas Presents!!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Waxed my underarms before my wedding and I nearly cried. I had to have my mom come into my bathroom and finish...I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

We still laugh about it. In the future, I will go to a professional.
More expensive, yes, but at least I don't have to do it myself, lol.

beck4582

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
For some reason this thread has reminded me of something dumb I did one time just to look good....

I was 18 and it was my senior prom. I had this really pretty light pink gown that had a very low back. Well, obviously I couldn't wear a regular bra, and I thought I couldn't go without one because, well, let's just say I'm 'gifted' in that department... So I went to the tanning bed a few times the week before and was going in topless so I wouldn't have tan lines. The night of the prom my mom was helping me get dressed. We had bought those cups that you can stick on your breasts that will help hold you up without wearing an actual bra. She stuck the first one on, and I thought my breast was on fire!! Aparently adhesive and sunburns don't go well together... I ended up going to my prom braless. The worst part was we couldn't get all the adhesive off of my skin so the lining of the dress kept sticking to me all night!