Sorry kitty, not today!

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been upstairs in my room most of the day with my laptop sorting out my CV and posting to employers who I feel will notice it.

And today wasn't really the best day for me to be disturbed, so I put the latch up on my door to prevent any of my furbabies getting in....BIG mistake!

Arwen decided that she wanted to join me this afternoon, and of course, I had the door shut so she couldn't get in....constant mewing and pawing at the door began, eventually getting louder..and her mews started to sound like she was crying!

And when I did open the door to her, she disappeared! So I followed her downstairs to see what she wanted...and all she done was sit there in the kitchen with such pitiful eyes that I felt a pang of guilt...

I feel like a bad meowmy now

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DeeDeeMay

I have been upstairs in my room most of the day with my laptop sorting out my CV and posting to employers who I feel will notice it.

And today wasn't really the best day for me to be disturbed, so I put the latch up on my door to prevent any of my furbabies getting in....BIG mistake!

Arwen decided that she wanted to join me this afternoon, and of course, I had the door shut so she couldn't get in....constant mewing and pawing at the door began, eventually getting louder..and her mews started to sound like she was crying!

And when I did open the door to her, she disappeared! So I followed her downstairs to see what she wanted...and all she done was sit there in the kitchen with such pitiful eyes that I felt a pang of guilt...

I feel like a bad meowmy now
I don't know what CVs are
, but it's a funny story!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's a Resume stating my work history...kinda boring but will get me a job in no time (I'm hoping!
)

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

I don't know what CVs are
, but it's a funny story!
CV = Curriculum Vitae. Just a fancy word for resume. The term is mostly used by professionals such as doctors or lawyers or academics, or equivalents with high degrees.

Here is some information on it and how it differs in appearance from a standard "Resume".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Résumé

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
My cats just don't like closed doors. They will throw a fit until the door is open. Once that happens, they are not interested.