Whats for dinner tonight??

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've got some homemade bread on right now and I'll be making turkey spaghetti to go along with it.
I've been craving spaghetti for like a week now!

What are you having??

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
John's just bringing me home a Wendy's salad. It was supposed to be Frischs but he made other plans tonight and has to leave again as soon as he gets home, so is just picking me up something quick.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Something easy & no fuss - I have to do some cleaning tonight so probably pizza

u8myufo

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey!! bnwalker2. What is Wendy having to eat? if you have got her salad
Myself I cooked two fillet steaks garlic mushrooms and asparagus, with a homemade pepper sauce.
Ps it was for me and my stepson, as the wife has travelled away for a funeral and wont be back till Saturday. I am off sea fishing Saturday so I hope to be coooking fresh cod for dinner.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Made a frozen pizza tonight for dinner. This weekend I get to eat GOOD
Going to my parents' house to bring souvenirs and gifts from the cruise, and my mom is gonna cook me my favoritest meal ever

She makes eye of the round on the rotisserie in red cooking wine; homemade mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, and warm Italian bread

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're doing no fuss as well. I told DH this morning I was going to find a good recipe and make something exciting. But then I was too tired to bother, and he got home all excited asking what special thing I was making and said "spaghetti".

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

We're doing no fuss as well. I told DH this morning I was going to find a good recipe and make something exciting. But then I was too tired to bother, and he got home all excited asking what special thing I was making and said "spaghetti".
Sounds like tonight, spaghetti was the dinner of choice!
Looks like every other person here made it