New kitty.. and the BIG Saedie.

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I haven't been on here in awhile, just occasionally stopping in. I thought I'd give a little update on Saedie. I also have a new kitty named Myra. I'm not sure how old she is, but shes such a sweetheart. She's a total lap-cat. As a matter of fact she's laying on my lap right now. She has no tail, I'm not sure if she was born that way or if something happened while she was younger.. but I think it's adorable.

First off, here is Saedie. Sometime in April/May she will be a year. Shes gotten HUGE. She's at least 15 pounds now.

She still hates to be held, but shes such a character. She thinks shes still a kitten and can fit in the little spots she used to.

Here's the new kitten, Myra. Shes Saedie's complete opposite. She needs attention 24/7 or she meows and meows and meows..

hurdyburdy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
They are both gorgeous

Does Myra have any tail -- my cat has a little stubby bobtail. She actually looks alot like her.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Congratulations on your newest family member...Myra.

Both Saedie and Myra are adorable.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hurdyburdy

They are both gorgeous

Does Myra have any tail -- my cat has a little stubby bobtail. She actually looks alot like her.
She doesn't really have any tail.. It's exactly like a rabbits tail. Just a fluff of fur. You can feel her tail bone, but it doesn't really extend out from her body at all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brittany_nicole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Felicia's Mom

Is Myra a silver tabby? I think that color is so pretty!

Both Myra and Saedie are beautiful!
Thats kinda tough, she has some of the silver color in her fur, but its nothing dramatic. It's kinda blended with the black so its not as noticeable as other silver tabby cats. I don't know if she would be considered a silver tabby or not though.

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You have pretty kitties!
They both have such beautiful coloring