I have a stupid question

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have noticed in here that alot of people have dragons. Well as you notice i also have one. Well I have a problem, ok so i stole the egg and i have noticed that she has hatched BUT i think when i stole the egg i did not have a user name or password and didnt save the url for my scroll. (it did give me one) so now i cannot get into my scroll for my dragon just by clicking on my dragon in my posts, does anyone know how to recover that url so that i can go into my scroll and do things?

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Did you at any time create a user name and password? If you did, go back to the entrance of the cave and you should see this message.

You also see a pile of scrolls on the ground. If you'd like, you can take one to record your travels on, or if you already have one, you can get yours. A scroll labeled "Forum" also catches your eye.

Click the get yours and enter your user name and password.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't help you with that, but I've stolen about a dozen eggs in total and 9 have ended up dead eggs.

I have no idea how to go about getting these things to hatch. I currently have 3 incubating and are due to hatch in about 2 days. I am not holding my breath. If they end up dead eggs then I give up.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beck4582

What are the dragons for?
It is the current fad and just for fun... Just like on my siggie, when you click on the MyMiniCity link, it takes you to my city... every click adds one more person to the city. And you can make your own

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

Can't help you with that, but I've stolen about a dozen eggs in total and 9 have ended up dead eggs.

I have no idea how to go about getting these things to hatch. I currently have 3 incubating and are due to hatch in about 2 days. I am not holding my breath. If they end up dead eggs then I give up.
Did they have any clicks? If you post a link to your scroll I'll see if I can't figure out why they are dying.

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't see an egg next to your signature to click on. I don't have one myself but I always click on ones I come across to help.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just rescued and abandoned egg that 1/3 the size of a regular one. I hope I can hatch it before it dies.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I just rescued and abandoned egg that 1/3 the size of a regular one. I hope I can hatch it before it dies.
Awww, your tiny little egg is cute.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Ahhh you have a chicken egg!
I was hoping that's what it was! I also managed to snag a pink egg today... my first girl egg... I hope they both live.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

Did they have any clicks? If you post a link to your scroll I'll see if I can't figure out why they are dying.
I don't want to post a link. I had posted a link at that dragon forum when my first batch of eggs died. The second batch also died after that too, so I thought maybe it was because I had posted a link and lots of people were clicking on it or something. So I created a new user name.

For the new user name I posted the links of the eggs instead of the link to the scroll, on my website. Two batches of eggs have since died.

I currently have 3 eggs incubating. The shells were soft. I posted the links to the eggs on my website for a day and then removed them once the soft shell message went away. Currently they aren't linked anywhere and the only views that they are getting are from me when I go and look at them.

Here is a screenshot of my current scroll. The messages when viewed don't show anything but the standard messages about what the egg looks like IE: bright and pink, and gives a blurb about unborn dragons.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I don't understand them as much as I thought.
If I had to guess, I think the problem is not enough hits/unique hits. I've had 2 eggs die but I never got the soft shell message which has to do with the ratio of clicks to hits. No one know the exact ratios necessary except the creator. If you look a my scroll though the ratio of clicks to hits is much smaller? I might have the backwards... what I'm trying to say is the I have more hits per click than you do.

My paper egg which is about to hatch is 1559/411/7 and the chicken which is also begining to hatch (yeah, it's been saved I think) has 204/83/10.

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I don't want to post a link. I had posted a link at that dragon forum when my first batch of eggs died. The second batch also died after that too, so I thought maybe it was because I had posted a link and lots of people were clicking on it or something. So I created a new user name.

For the new user name I posted the links of the eggs instead of the link to the scroll, on my website. Two batches of eggs have since died.

I currently have 3 eggs incubating. The shells were soft. I posted the links to the eggs on my website for a day and then removed them once the soft shell message went away. Currently they aren't linked anywhere and the only views that they are getting are from me when I go and look at them.

Here is a screenshot of my current scroll. The messages when viewed don't show anything but the standard messages about what the egg looks like IE: bright and pink, and gives a blurb about unborn dragons.

First off, they need to be linked to somewhere otherwise they aren't going to get enough hits! Take a look at my scroll! 2nd, when you first start out you need to try one egg, when you take more than that its really hard to get them to grow up! I dont think with the amount of hits that you have that there is anyway they could possibly hatch! That website also doesn't get alot of traffic because they're meanies about the whole egg thing! I hope your eggs hatch! If you put up the link Ill click it for ya! Right now my pink egg has 4555 views, 874 unique veiws, and 48 clicks and shes not grown up yet! Good luck!! Im gonna click everyone eggs now!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bah! I give up. I abandoned them and not going to bother with anymore.

With the first user name I had my scroll linked in my graphic group and the girls were clicking on it daily and viewing each egg shown there. Yet they still died.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You really don't have to ask anyone to click on egg/hatchling it just needs to be seen(viewed). If you attach your egg or hatchling to your siggy and every time you post a comment and it is viewed by someone it counts as a hit. For every 10 hits you get a unique hit and out of those someone is going to actually click on your egg out of curiosity which counts as a click.

All of my eggs hatched with less than 500 hits, 250 unique hits and 10 clicks.

My orange hatchling only has 4 clicks. The clicks aren't important it's the views that count.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

You really don't have to ask anyone to click on egg/hatchling it just needs to be seen(viewed). If you attach your egg or hatchling to your siggy and every time you post a comment and it is viewed by someone it counts as a hit. For every 10 hits you get a unique hit and out of those someone is going to actually click on your egg out of curiosity which counts as a click.
I knew someone outside of the creator had to have figured this out... you rock!