Chloe almost killed my laptop with water (eek!)

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today has been quite the day. My car died in the McDonalds drive-thru, so after dealing with that and having it towed, I come home to find that Chloe has managed to get into my office. Normally that's not a big deal, but I had 2 vases of flowers in there filled with water and she knocked them over. Water spilled everywhere....and miraculously missed the laptop. We're talking like less than inch away from it.

My SO must have forgot to shut the door or it wasn't shut all the way and Chloe snuck in (she always tries to get in there because it's the room I feed Matilda in and she knows there is usually food in there).

Chloe + flower vases = bad combination.

mews2much

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wrecked a Computer once but got lucky. My Cat was dying and I dropped a Soda in my laptop. My Dad called and explained to them what happened and they fixed it for free. It was when my Stripe had Crf and went in a Coma at the end. The Computer was fried. Stripe did end up being pts that night too. I still have that Laptop but do not use it anymore. It was a big glass of Soda that fell in too. I am glad it missed your Computer.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sakura

Today has been quite the day. My car died in the McDonalds drive-thru, so after dealing with that and having it towed, I come home to find that Chloe has managed to get into my office. Normally that's not a big deal, but I had 2 vases of flowers in there filled with water and she knocked them over. Water spilled everywhere....and miraculously missed the laptop. We're talking like less than inch away from it.

My SO must have forgot to shut the door or it wasn't shut all the way and Chloe snuck in (she always tries to get in there because it's the room I feed Matilda in and she knows there is usually food in there).

Chloe + flower vases = bad combination.
Persi has broken so many vases that now we keep only metal vases around filled with artificial flowers. Actually they look pretty good and people are always smelling them!