How mess is your desk?

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just looking through the massive amount of papers on my desk here at work, when I noticed a valentine's day card for my DH.

So, how messy is YOUR desk?

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not too bad right now. I try really hard to keep it clean and organized every day, but sometimes it gets away from me!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My desk at work is very organized, mostly clear, except for my immediate work area. My desk at home is another matter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emrldsky

I was just looking through the massive amount of papers on my desk here at work, when I noticed a valentine's day card for my DH.

So, how messy is YOUR desk?
Once I wade through the soda cans, air freshener, paper towels, keys and toys, I will let you know

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
err, once i find my desk i will tell you, ( home)
as for office desk- Please note my baby monitor, my 21 inch lcd went was smoking, been waiting on hp to replace it now for 7 months, the laptop is missing its still in my bag, but that sits next to the dvr and cell phone

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My home desk is...well.....there is about 10% of the actual work space visible. The rest is occupied!

My work desk is good to go though. But then I've only been there a month and since I move from desk to desk every other day and need to take my 'stuff' with me, that helps.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When my coworkers can see my desk, it's assumed that I don't have any work to do, lol. It's not that it's covered in garbage, but my title is IT Technical Writer, so I work with paper printouts a LOT. So, my desk is covered in paper and files.

I really do need to take a day or two and just file everything away...again...