How to find an address

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't seem to remember my old address.
I am trying to get my credit report but it wants all addresses for the last 5 years and about 3½ years ago I lived in a basement apartment for about 8 months. I can't remember the house number. I have tried looking up the peoples name that owned the house and nothing. I think they must have moved.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to find out what my old address was? I know this may sound stupid that I can't remember my old address, but I rarely ever even went to my apartment. I hated the people who owned the house so I stayed with my boyfriend practically every night.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you have any saved check stubs, income tax forms, or other important papers saved that might have that address on it? Any family or friends that might remember it? Sorry, that's all I can think of.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Do you have any saved check stubs, income tax forms, or other important papers saved that might have that address on it? Any family or friends that might remember it? Sorry, that's all I can think of.
I don't think so. I didn't work while I lived there because I was in college. My mom might have it still, but I really doubt it. I am going nuts trying to remember this address.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

Is it somewhere nearby, so you can just drive by and look? LOL, sorry, that's all I can come up with!
Nope. Its over 4 hours away.

This is seriously driving me crazy.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried Googling your name and the street? It's a long shot, but it pulls up my last two addresses (through colleges and white pages, etc.)

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did your previous employer or school ever send you anything at that address? if so maybe you can call them to see if they still have the old address on file. Do you remember your old phone number from that property maybe the phone company has you on file?

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Would the collage be able to supply it?
I was thinking about calling them but I doubt that they would give that information out over the phone.

Originally Posted by Forensic

Have you tried Googling your name and the street? It's a long shot, but it pulls up my last two addresses (through colleges and white pages, etc.)
I just tried that and I didn't find anything.

Originally Posted by Sibohan2005

Did your previous employer or school ever send you anything at that address? if so maybe you can call them to see if they still have the old address on file. Do you remember your old phone number from that property maybe the phone company has you on file?
My employer before I moved there sent my last paycheck there but new people have taken over the restaurant I worked at since then. I have no idea what my old phone number was.

koodeez

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Have you tried www.annualcreditreport.com? That is what I use to view my free annual credit report. If I remember, when they direct you to one of the three major companies... they give you a list of answers to choose from.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by koodeez

Have you tried www.annualcreditreport.com? That is what I use to view my free annual credit report. If I remember, when they direct you to one of the three major companies... they give you a list of answers to choose from.
I am from Canada so I can't use that website.

Originally Posted by StacyD1987

Have you tried friends and family? They might remember or have an old address book.
My mom is the only one who knew my address. I tried to call her tonight, but she wasn't home.

Originally Posted by lunasmom

Try Zaba Search: www.zabasearch.com

You can find a whole lot of peoples addresses
I'm from Canada, so I can't use that site either. Sometimes I really hate being Canadian...so many websites are not available to us.