I have this...

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
weird bump on my chin. It doesn't look like a typical pimple or zit. The skin on it is darker than the rest of my face. In fact my dad saw it and thought it was a bruise.
It doesn't hurt or itch and it feels gristly. Can anyone think of what it might be?

maddensmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it feels gristly then it could be a spot of some sort of cancer! I would get it checked out by your doctor!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

It's not very big. About the size of a regular pimple.
Hmmm, the fact that its a different colour might not be good...do you have a telehealth line that you can call?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Hmmm, the fact that its a different colour might not be good...do you have a telehealth line that you can call?
No, but I can always make an appointment with my doc. My moms had two instances of skin cancer but they were the least serious kind.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by luvmycat1

No, but I can always make an appointment with my doc. My moms had two instances of skin cancer but they were the least serious kind.
I think those types of spots are the least serious kind. I would make an appointment to see the doctor just to be safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I think those types of spots are the least serious kind. I would make an appointment to see the doctor just to be safe.
Yeah, I'll probably go see the doc if it doesn't clear up.