How much time....

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
...do you spend on the computer? Sometimes I am on here way too long!! I could be on the computer for hours and not even realize it! So sad! Yes, I am addicted! There is so much other stuff I should be doing around the house but it is so easy to get caught up on here! Especially since I have a laptop so I am laying on the couch all cozy under a blanket, with Sox laying in my lap sleeping, writing to all of you! What more could you want?!

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WAY too much! I'm home all the time, so I get a lot of cleaning done but I take a lot of breaks to check TCS. In the evenings I'm on the computer just about the entire evening.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Way too long! I can easily spend three or four hours every evening surfing. I'm about to spend even more time online, because I just got a pocket PC with an internet flatrate, so I'll be using that while commuting to and from work.

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does playing Mah Jong count as "computer time"?

I'm pretty hyper so I have to make myself sit down and rest throughout the day. The computer is a good reward for slowing down and taking a break. I don't worry about the amount of time I spend as long as I get my work done!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Way too much! I got my first computer when I was working and soon after that got addicted to MSN Chat rooms, and then later gave up the chat rooms in favour of a computer game which consumed dozens and dozens of hours per week of my time. Then I left the computer game and got into graphics and while I spent lots of time doing that, it wasn't nearly as much as when I played the computer game. I've been off work now since July 2004 and I spend most of my awake time when I'm home, in front of the computer. Sometimes I'm just surfing the net, other times I'm on a discussion forum, and of course my computer graphics. It's basically my "social" activity these days.

hank_n_angel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Way too long too! I'll either be on here or my other animal forums or reading fanfics...and before I know it half the day is gone

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More time than I would like to admit to.
It goes in spurts. Some days I am on for a long time and others I am amazed to get 10 mins on it. TCS sure has not helped with being on the computer way to much.

xlaydeextaniax

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bnwalker2

WAY too much! I'm home all the time, so I get a lot of cleaning done but I take a lot of breaks to check TCS. In the evenings I'm on the computer just about the entire evening.

am always on mine!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I work from home and conduct research for a living - so I spend most of my time on the computer! Just some days I spend way too much time on TCS when I should be doing other things.

Laurie

thezookeeper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm on the computer MANY hours a day reading fanfiction. Fanfiction are stories that people write about the characters from their favorite television shows.

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A lot. I work mostly on my computer and use it for surfing and other entertainmet also.