TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › So Incredibly THRILLED!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

So Incredibly THRILLED!!!

post #1 of 24
Thread Starter 
I have been racking my brain trying to figure out my vacation time this year. I knew I was going to Ottawa for a week, and I was going to visit my friend up North as well. I just wasn't sure when I was doing either..

A friend of mine called last night and is getting married in August and the wedding happens to be near where my up north friend lives..so I can put those two visits into one..

PLUS....I will be visiting the up north friend THE WEEK HER BABY IS DUE!!! SO, I might actually be there for the big day!!

So, in April, I'll be going to Ottawa to see my friends, family and someone special And then in August, I am going to see my one friend get married and another friend maybe have her baby!!!

I am so excited right now!!
post #2 of 24
oh that sounds like a great trip. Very nice how things seem to work out!

If your coming to Ottawa via HWY 7 stop in for a coffee.
post #3 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
I have been racking my brain trying to figure out my vacation time this year. I knew I was going to Ottawa for a week, and I was going to visit my friend up North as well. I just wasn't sure when I was doing either..

A friend of mine called last night and is getting married in August and the wedding happens to be near where my up north friend lives..so I can put those two visits into one..

PLUS....I will be visiting the up north friend THE WEEK HER BABY IS DUE!!! SO, I might actually be there for the big day!!

So, in April, I'll be going to Ottawa to see my friends, family and someone special And then in August, I am going to see my one friend get married and another friend maybe have her baby!!!

I am so excited right now!!
We need to contact Ryan right away Nat, and see if he can come up with a larger, grinning icon!
post #4 of 24
Oh, that sounds so fun!
post #5 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
We need to contact Ryan right away Nat, and see if he can come up with a larger, grinning icon!
this might work:


sounds like you've got it all planned out Nat!!!
post #6 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
this might work:


sounds like you've got it all planned out Nat!!!
That one is PERFECT!!! Thanks Katie!
post #7 of 24
that sounds like a great trip. I hope you have lots of fun
post #8 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
and someone special
Ok, that did not go un-noticed. Do tell!!!
post #9 of 24
post #10 of 24
Nat are you invited to her wedding now?

Who's the someone special?!
post #11 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Nat are you invited to her wedding now?

Who's the someone special?!
Oh I was always invited...just not in the wedding party

The someone special is still I'll keep you all posted.
post #12 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Oh I was always invited...just not in the wedding party
Oh right, over here being a part of the wedding party is being an invited guest for the meal etc...

Make sure you do keep us updated with this secret person as well because we won't forget!
post #13 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Make sure you do keep us updated with this secret person as well because we won't forget!


Keep us posted? That's the only post we have! huh, maybe there will be a SECOND wedding this summer and we just don't know it
post #14 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasmom View Post


Keep us posted? That's the only post we have! huh, maybe there will be a SECOND wedding this summer and we just don't know it
I wonder if Trout has met him and given her seal of approval?
post #15 of 24
Have fun!

Aren't you from Ottwa?
post #16 of 24
That sounds like so much fun!! Can I go??
post #17 of 24
Nat- sounds like a great vacation!!!! And I hope that someone special turns out to be, well, special!!
post #18 of 24
Thread Starter 
Ssssshhh stop talking about the special someone..you might scare him away...
post #19 of 24
Ya! That's soo exciting!!
post #20 of 24
Congrats for you future trip my friend!...

AND yup keep us update about it!.....
post #21 of 24
Oh Nat, how exciting! It all came together perfectly!



Laurie
post #22 of 24
Give us a clue about him then?
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosiemac View Post
Give us a clue about him then?
You're not going to give up, are you Susan?

It sounds like perfect timing, Nat!
post #24 of 24
Trips are so much fun but they are even better when you go for such special reasons as you have. Have a great time with your friends.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › So Incredibly THRILLED!!!