New pics of Squishy taken 2/25/2008, she is growing up too quick.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are a couple new pics hammy took of me and squishy last nite. She is getting grown up but she is still my little kitten! Sorry bout the size but using my laptop again (its and apple laptop) and i am use to windows, will get more pics after i get use to my mac again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she is a very sweet and loving kitty. she brings alot of joy to us. thank you

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

she is a very sweet and loving kitty. she brings alot of joy to us. thank you
well, she looks wonderful! she's recovered from her spay, then? did you kiss that cute little shaved tummy?

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
she has recovered very well, she wants to play so bad already but we keep trying to distract her when she does this but we all know how hard it to keep them from playing. She is fine tho, stitches come out march 3rd then she will be able to play again.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hammyandwaf

she has recovered very well, she wants to play so bad already but we keep trying to distract her when she does this but we all know how hard it to keep them from playing. She is fine tho, stitches come out march 3rd then she will be able to play again.
i know how that is. the vet always tells me things like, "now, don't let them jump for a few days."
hey, if i knew how to keep a cat from jumping, i could make millions! i've always figured they're not going to do anything that hurts them too badly. another reason i don't get the extra pain meds.

hammyandwaf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yea we all would be rich. lol she didnt do too much jumping the first day home but the second she jumped on the couch a couple times then on the third day she was up in the window on the back of the couch on the bed. I agree i dont think she is going to do anything that will hurt her.