Question of the Day - February 26th!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rigel didn't get a chance to send me his question for Monday, so we have a bonus Tuesday Rigel question!!

Wich one are your favourite Board/Table Game? For example, Cheez, Monopoly, Puzzlez…etc…

My absolute favorite board game is Scattergories!!! I also like Cranium and Trivial Pursuit, I like the games that make you use your brain

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I enjoy the same type of games as you do, but I rarely (if ever) get to play them. I think Trivial Pursuit is probably my favorite. I usually get suckered into playing Euchre whenever I get together with friends, rather than playing board games.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I prefer card games... rummy type games. My two faves are Phase 10 and a tile game called Rummikub. The occasiona game of trivial pursuit is ok too but I usually lose.

Katie, check out Rummikub if you like to think because you can re-arrange anything on the playing field for your own use and it gets really complicated sometimes.

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Trivial persuit is my favorite, but I have to say I wish I had more chances to play board games. We watch a lot of DVDs instead.

kaete

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love Apples to Apples, Scrabble, and Life!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love any kinds of games.
board games the most.

I love sorry, monopoly (even though it takes forever
), 20 questions, gestures, jeopardy is fun too if you have a lot of players -- they have it as a board game.
for card games I like rummy, 21, go fish is fun but kinda boring hehe, and BS is fun too.

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, I haven't played any board games for years!!! I play monopoly on playstation all the time so I guess I'll have to go with that one!!!!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Rigel didn't get a chance to send me his question for Monday, so we have a bonus Tuesday Rigel question!!

Wich one are your favourite Board/Table Game? For example, Cheez, Monopoly, Puzzlez…etc…

My absolute favorite board game is Scattergories!!! I also like Cranium and Trivial Pursuit, I like the games that make you use your brain
Chess and Backgammon, which according to DW, originated in Persia.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Trivial Pursuit, Monopoly, Scrabble are my favourite board games. Not too much into table games. Card games? Cribbage -- streets ahead of anything else.

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for me its trivial pursuit...
I have several of them
lets see...
genius iv...
silver screen edition
warner bros edition
star wars edition
90's edition
pop culture edition
xbox game
computer game...

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
love love love monopoly....can't get anyone to play with me though, so wound up buying a computer version so's I could play to my heart's content!