Roscoe

catpapa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This past Thursday I lost my little boy to Lymphoma before his 2nd birthday. I didn't have him very long but he showed me the true meaning of unconditional love.

Always surprising me wherever I sat, jumping up and looking in my eyes as if to say, "Is it ok if I lay on you, Papa?" A look that is forever engraved in my heart and my soul.

So gentle with those claws i was determined to not remove from you. I did everything I could for you and something snuck in and took you from me. I don't think I've ever hated anything so much, in my life.

You were perfect to me, in every way. You made me laugh when I was feeling down. Throwing those plastic bottle caps was something you loved. Sitting at my desk, typing, and hearing a faint little, "Meow......." and turning to see you with a cap at your feet. I knew what you wanted, and I loved playing with you. And you would always bring that cap back to me so I could throw it again and again.

Waking up in bed, cuz you jumped up on it, telling me I slept too much. Rolling over and finding toys in the bed. Like you were showing me how big a boy you were. These are my memories.

I miss feeling you lay over my shoulder, and then lifting your head back and rubbing my chin.

Please know that I loved you and I miss you more then any amount of words can say. What happened to you was NOT your fault and you did NOTHING wrong. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful animal to be a part of my life.

Thank you Roscoe for finding me.

Love always and I can't wait to see you again. Kora misses you too.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sorry you lost him so young.

Play happily over the rainbow bridge Roscoe!

taterbug

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so, so sorry for your loss! Roscoe knew you tried everything you could.
And I'm sure he knew he was loved. Rest in peace Roscoe and play happily over the bridge.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a lovely tribute! Nobody knows better than Roscoe how much you loved him and how much you miss him. You did everything you could for him and then let him go with dignity. Nothing is more loving than that. It'll hurt like crazy for a time, but then gradually his memory will bring more smiles than tears. Please be gentle with yourself.

RIP sweet Roscoe

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a sweet boy Roscoe sounds to have been

Play happily at the bridge angel, theres lots of bottle caps there for you to play with

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful description of Roscoe and how much you loved him

I am so sorry you had to lose him so early in his little life. May he rest in peace and always be watching over you

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences to you and Kora on losing Roscoe. he was so young, such a loss
Play happily over RB, Roscoe - I am sure that there are lots & lots of little people-angels to throw bottle caps for you!

aileen06

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss. That is a beautiful tribute to your little boy. Rest in Peace Roscoe.

dina

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. he was so young! RIP Roscoe

glitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP ROSCOE~ You were loved, and will be missed by many... Play happily, and healthily over the Rainbow Bridge!!

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
RIP Sweet Roscoe

Guard over your Daddy and Kora, They love you very much.

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We all prayed for sweet Roscoe but God missed him and wanted him back. He is playing happily over the Rainbow Bridge and looking forward to seeing Kora and his Papa again.

dcjintexas

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss.
He sounds like he was such a sweet boy. He'll be watching over you now & bragging about you to all the other kitty angels.

dc

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catpapa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just wanted to stop by and post again for my little boy, Roscoe. I miss you and think of you everyday. It's amazing how much you did for me, by just being yourself. I always smile when I think of you and the memories I are priceless.

I hope you're having fun up there by the bridge and I hope they have plenty of bottle caps for you to play with.

I miss you lil buddy.

Papa

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by thecanopener

That was a beautiful tribute. I'm so sorry for your loss. Rest in peace Roscoe.
Play happily over RB, little Roscoe, and let your papa know that you're doing fine

It is hard to see the seasons come and go, and our beloved one are still gone