TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Awww, Enzy Loves Me!!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Awww, Enzy Loves Me!!!!

post #1 of 21
Thread Starter 
Excuse how hidious I look! I was very sick and taking a nap. My SO woke me up with the camera flash. Apparently Enzo crawled on my lap and fell asleep just like that! He's such a funny kitty!

post #2 of 21
lol now that is so cute...
post #3 of 21
Awwwww look at that little snuggle bun
post #4 of 21
Thread Starter 
He makes me happy because he's more lovey to me than my SO. Stuart is head over heals for my SO and Enzy is a fairly independant type, but if he wants cuddles he comes straight to me
post #5 of 21
aww, that is a lovely pic! you both look so comfy!
post #6 of 21
Awwwh!! So cute!!!!! LOL, he's not so modest, but that's okay!!!
post #7 of 21
Aw, kitties really know how to take care of us when we're sick
post #8 of 21
Happiness is a warm kitty!
post #9 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelicat View Post
Awwwh!! So cute!!!!! LOL, he's not so modest, but that's okay!!!
He does have a thing for NOT being modest! I have quite a few pictures of him laying like this!
post #10 of 21
That's a great photo!!! What a lovey boy, he certainly looks comfy!
post #11 of 21
Aww, what a sweet photo!
post #12 of 21
Awww, he looks so cute. I had to cover Snickers eyes while I looked at the picture though...not a picture for a ladies eyes.
post #13 of 21
great pic. he looks comfy!!!
post #14 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy View Post
Awww, he looks so cute. I had to cover Snickers eyes while I looked at the picture though...not a picture for a ladies eyes.
That's a good one!!!! Poor Snickers! Tell her I'm terribly sorry about my, very unmodest, Enzy.
post #15 of 21
Very adorable pic!!!

(you do not look hideous)
post #16 of 21
Awwww, comfy womfy kitty naps

You don't look hideous either!
post #17 of 21
awwwww!
post #18 of 21
Aww that is such a sweet picture! Enzo is such a cutie pie!!
post #19 of 21
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks View Post
Very adorable pic!!!

(you do not look hideous)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Awwww, comfy womfy kitty naps

You don't look hideous either!

You two are too nice.....I do look hideous!!!! I almost took the thread back down, but I really was sick so I decided to leave it up. Thanks for the kindness!
post #20 of 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnzoLeya View Post
You two are too nice.....I do look hideous!!!! I almost took the thread back down, but I really was sick so I decided to leave it up. Thanks for the kindness!
Don't be so silly, you really do look fine!!!!
post #21 of 21
sooo cute!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Fur Pictures and Videos Only!
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › Fur Pictures and Videos Only! › Awww, Enzy Loves Me!!!!