I Dropped My "Baby"

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My poor little MacBook fell about six feet, hit the floor on its corner, and landed upside down.

Our daughter is sick with a high fever and she wanted to watch Futurama in her loft bed, and asked if she could use my laptop.When the episode was over, she called me and I climbed up the ladder and carried it down with a book and the DVD. It slid out and hit the floor! At least it was carpet.

And it seems to be working O.K.

So far.

*keeping fingers crossed*

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww hope your daughter feels better soon
And also hope your laptop is okay too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

swampwitch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the hugs! She will be O.K.; her fever always spikes pretty high when she's sick. I just have to monitor it. I have a feeling we'll be watching a lot of Futurama today. She's got the new movie on at the moment.

I'll probably be on here a lot today, too!

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no, not the baby!!!!! My last Mac went through a lot, and and took about 5 years to die, and even now, it's "ok", just hangs on a daily basis, so is DH's testing computer.

Hope your daughter is feeling better soon too!

ooomisseooo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I hope your daughter is feeling better! I remember when I was a kid I totally HATED being sick!

And...as for your Mac....yup....best computer ever!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Man...
At first I thought you meant one of your "furbabies". Glad that was not it but I am sorry you dropped your computer. My Mac laptop has taken a lot of abuse (with three boys bouncing around). Praying your daughter gets better and that your puter is ok.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Worriedmommy

Oh Man...
At first I thought you meant one of your "furbabies". Glad that was not it but I am sorry you dropped your computer. My Mac laptop has taken a lot of abuse (with three boys bouncing around). Praying your daughter gets better and that your puter is ok.
I thought the same thing too. Glad to hear both your comp and daughter are doing a ok now.