TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › They are off to get spayed...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

They are off to get spayed...

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
We don't like leaving our kitties overnight at a strange place!
Thankfully its a one time surgery & only one overnight.
We can't wait till they are home again! Our little babies

Here they are in the carrier waiting to go Their mom Spooky is going too...



We are crossing our fingers for everything to go well!
post #2 of 16
That is great they are getting done, that is what's important. I have never had a vet keep my cats overnight for the surgery, I don't think I could handle it if I didn't have them back the same day lol. Good luck!
post #3 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
That is great they are getting done, that is what's important. I have never had a vet keep my cats overnight for the surgery, I don't think I could handle it if I didn't have them back the same day lol. Good luck!
Thank you for the good luck! The vets around here keep them overnight just in case. We pick them up as soon as the place opens the next day We will be relieved to have them all spayed though!
post #4 of 16
Awww, sending many good spay vibe for them
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Awww, sending many good spay vibe for them
Thank you for your good spay vibes for our kitties!
post #6 of 16
Congratulations on your wise decision!
post #7 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley View Post
Congratulations on your wise decision!
Yes, it is definitely a wise decision! Thank you for your comment!
post #8 of 16
What sweet looking kitties I'm sure they will get along fine.
I know it's hard letting your babies go for their first overnight but they will be all over you with love tomorow when they get home.

Good fixing vibes
post #9 of 16
Sending & too! It's hard when you're doing the right thing, because they always give you the saddest facest....but they'll thank you in the long run!
post #10 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
What sweet looking kitties I'm sure they will get along fine.
I know it's hard letting your babies go for their first overnight but they will be all over you with love tomorow when they get home.

Good fixing vibes
Thank you for your kind comments & vibes!
They are going to get lots & lots of extra lovings when they get home!
post #11 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by white cat lover View Post
Sending & too! It's hard when you're doing the right thing, because they always give you the saddest facest....but they'll thank you in the long run!
Aww thank you for the vibes & hugs!
Spaying them is just something that has to be done Wish we could tell them that!
post #12 of 16
What cute babies!
At least they'll all be there together and not one of them being alone.

to your babies for a speedy recovery.
post #13 of 16
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenoah View Post
What cute babies!
At least they'll all be there together and not one of them being alone.

to your babies for a speedy recovery.
Thank you for your comment & the vibes! We made sure that they would get their spay surgeries together so its not as stressful for them Then the next day they get to come home!
post #14 of 16
Thread Starter 
Spooky, Shilo, & Sadee have all had their spay surgeries!
The surgeries went well & they are at home now!!
post #15 of 16
Yay that's great that it went well .. I hope that they recover quickly
post #16 of 16
Yay that's good!
Glad to hear they are doing well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › They are off to get spayed...