Daily Thread Monday Feb 25!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning cat friends!

Welp, its that time again...Monday

Its only about -5 right now, and hopefully it stays that way. I think we might get a storm tonight though.

I'm not doing too much today..just work and then the gym. I didn't make it to the gym this weekend so I must go today for a while and work off all that pizza/crepes I hate this weekend.

Have a great day folks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Morning!
It's a bit chilly here today.

Grocery shopping tonight then a night watching my soaps on t.v.
That's the only thing i like about mondays
Susan, do you watch Coronation Street? Is that on there? My Brit aunt (in law) watches that religiously

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Susan, do you watch Coronation Street? Is that on there? My Brit aunt (in law) watches that religiously
I think this will answer your question Nat?. Gils knows not to ring me when that's on
Tonight it's a double episode, so it's 7.p.m Emmerdale Farm, 7.30.p.m Coronation St, 8.p.m Eastenders, then 8.30.p.m Coronation St again

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning

I hope everyone is well. As for me, I'm really sick. I barely slept last night because as soon as I lied down, I started coughing. Coughing hurts!!

I don't know if I should go to work or not. People are gonna be really annoyed if I don't. I'll go take a shower and see how I feel after.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Maybe I shouldn't mention this but.....

I don't have to go to work today...heehee!!

Currrently, at a bit after seven a.m., I'm sitting in the bed with my laptop and a bowl of Cheerios....and three kitties!

Should actually be a good day, I hope. I'm over the tummy bug (praying hub doesn't get it), and last week both small lunches we had today cancelled, (not something you want all the time, but once in awhile, its a good thing). So maybe today I can catch up on the cleaning that hub started yesterday morning.....for me Monday morning will actually be Tuesday, lol!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittenKrazy

Maybe I shouldn't mention this but.....
I don't have to go to work today...heehee!!

Currrently, at a bit after seven a.m., I'm sitting in the bed with my laptop and a bowl of Cheerios....and three kitties!

Morning All!!!!

As you can see from above I do have to work today

It is actually quite mild here today and I hope it stays that way for a few days, it'll be a bit if a break.

Nothing interesting planned for the day just work and home.

The kitties are good, Pixie has one more day left for her medicine, she is getting smart about it now, she knows I give it to her first thing in the morning and this morning she was no where to be found..
Luckily she can't refuse a rattling treat container and came running...
Silly girl

Everyone have a good one

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello!!!

It actually warm today!!! Its about 32F!!! But the dreaded snow later tis evening not to much though about an inch. And more Thurs/Friday too.

Got the recycling out at the driveway and took my walk outside already as I have a lunch meeting for Hosta Society and these meetings can be gabfests.

Nothing else planned-going to butterfly a roasting hen and have that for dinner with some asparagus and stovetop stuffing.

About 1/3 done with another scarf-I really like the looks of this yarn.

Cats are all snoozing in various locales in the house.

Have a good day!!

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can somone send me some advil!?

I am in serious need. Sibohan made it very hard to sleep last night her multiple attempts to smother me made it hard to get that wonderful REM sleep.
Then when I get into work the place once again smells like gasoline from the gas station next door. We are waiting on the landlord to come check out the damage and there is a risk it is a leaking tank, wich would be excelent, I love the sound of jackhamers in the morning.

Can I go home yet?

katz4life

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello Everyone! Hope you all are doing good today

We are so excited for Spring, it was a beautiful weekend with the sun shining!

The cats got to enjoy some sunshine, they were having lots of fun in the sun!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am off today.
I was supposed to work, but one of the other girls took my shift because I had more hours than her and she is higher senority. It sucks, but there is nothing I can do about it. I am the newest supervisor, so I get less hours than everyone else.

I'm just finishing up the laundry today. I got most of it done yesterday, just need to get my uniform clean for work tomorrow.

We are supposed to get 10cm of snow by tomorrow morning.
I am so sick of all of this snow.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's laundry day for me. I think I took on too much though
I stripped the bed completely before timing everything.

Mom walked around the street twice today.

So far it's a good day.

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It's back to work monday for me. Not feeling well tho. Could be the leftovers I ate.
They were from last night so I can't see how they could be bad. I'm thinking before my afternoon shift it's time for a new purse. Spring is around the corner and my drab black one just doesn't seem fitting.