Back Again, Updated photo's of the kids

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all, its been a while since ive posted so I figured Id post some updated photos of Cosmo(Black & White) and thumper( Diva Cat )

Hope everybody is having a nice new year and if your in the snow lets pray for spring

-Keith

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thx all, they are so great to have around. I usually cant go a day without cracking up about something. Thumper is a bit more laid back then Cosmo but when she gets going, look out. Cosmo loves to barrel around the house and get into lots of things. He seems to like to have projects to work on. Ill put something inside a box and close it. He will take as long as he needs to get it out. Then he will come to me and make a trill sounds like "Ok thats done, what next!"

-Keith

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG!
I didn't realize who you and your kitties were till I saw your siggy... they have gotten HUGE! It's so nice to see you all back. They have grown into beautiful cats! I love hoe Thumper always has her one leg sticking out.

mom_to_four

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Love the pictures!

I also have a Thumper. He is a dog but a Thumper non the less.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

thumper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

OMG!
I didn't realize who you and your kitties were till I saw your siggy... they have gotten HUGE! It's so nice to see you all back. They have grown into beautiful cats! I love hoe Thumper always has her one leg sticking out.
Thanks
Yea they have gotten big and are still growing. Not to long ago I was thinking, wow Cosmo is just as tall as Thumper then poof, he's much taller now. Boy do they grow fast. Thumper does the leg thing everywhere, I have to be careful walking around cause her paw is always sticking out somewhere. Of course if Cosmo walks by he usually tries to bite it then thumper smacks him with her front paw and he moves on. They are so funny together and are never far from each other.

THE LEG