So proud of my clever girl

prettypusscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My Lucy has peed all by herself
why its so special is she has had to be expressed for the last 2 weeks because the nerve to her bladder was damaged following an accident , And the place she peed was in my husbands drill tool box while he was doing some DIY and it was the biggest pee ever

I think she is getting better ive not been able to express as much as normal and she has been trying herself small amounts , As the vet wanted to put her to sleep ( i refused ) i think she had done remarkable especially today and im so proud of her

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That is wonderful news. And it sounds like she picked somewhere contained (or was it a commentary on his abilities?)

fifi1puss

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thats awesome! Good for you not giving up on your Lucy! She sounds like she is not giving up either

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

prettypusscat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

That is wonderful news. And it sounds like she picked somewhere contained (or was it a commentary on his abilities?)
LOL that made me giggle

she has peed loads in her litter overnight the clever clever girl

she has a vets appointment tomorrow to see when her tail is being amputated he is going to be so pleased with her , he let me bring her home thinking i was going to have to express her for the rest of her life . i was prepared to do it ive been covered in pee so much this last week my dining room is ruined but Lucy is alive and thats all i care about

i have taken some pics of her so as soon as i can i will post them

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yayyy Lucy, good for you sweetheart!! I'm sending get well vibes to you so you can keep up the good work!!!