TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm wiggin out people
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

I'm wiggin out people

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
I'm not a big coffee drinker. I get caffeine through pop but that's about it. Well I just got drinking a 16 oz. coffee not to long ago which contains about 345 grams of caffeine. I drank it really fast too. Now I'm all shaky and my heart's beating all fast. I can barely type this. I guess I should have know better.
post #2 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
I'm not a big coffee drinker. I get caffeine through pop but that's about it. Well I just got drinking a 16 oz. coffee not to long ago which contains about 345 grams of caffeine. I drank it really fast too. Now I'm all shaky and my heart's beating all fast. I can barely type this. I guess I should have know better.
Caffeine is powerful stuff! My dh likes to order 5 shot 24 oz. breve's (that's 5 shots of espresso!!!) and I have to admit, it has a nice kick and good taste
post #3 of 10
I stopped drinking pop, and I don't drink coffee (nasty stuff).
I figured since my resting heart rate is usually high, 98bpm, and it jumps up so high when I stand that I didn't need extra stimulus for my heart. ...That and I'm pretty sure my cardiologist would have suggested it.
I haven't noticed a difference, aside from saving money.

It was surprisingly easy to give it up. I was never hooked on the caffeine from it, only the sugar.


Be careful if you have to get up/stand for a while, if your blood pressure swings around or happens to drop while your HR is high you might get very dizzy or even faint.
post #4 of 10
Yikes - coffee gets me so jacked up - I hate the jittery, anxiety feelings that it gives me, plus, I start talking non-stop
post #5 of 10
Hmmm, I must be too used to coffee because I don't notice a difference when I drink it. I think when I drink it, its more of habit than craving.
post #6 of 10
Oh my! I remember when I started drinking coffee again. The first time for over 9 months was my friend and I splitting a French Press at 8 pm that night...I didn't sleep until after 3 pm the next day

The other time I was hyped up on caffiene I had a lay on the floor for an hour to stop the room from moving. Never did that again.
post #7 of 10
Are you & Popsie going to start chasing each other's tails now? (I always say too much caffiene for the kits when they're tail chasing!)
post #8 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Hmmm, I must be too used to coffee because I don't notice a difference when I drink it. I think when I drink it, its more of habit than craving.
After working at 3 different Tim Hortons and drinking so much coffee, the caffeine doesn't really affect me.
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmycat1 View Post
I'm not a big coffee drinker. I get caffeine through pop but that's about it. Well I just got drinking a 16 oz. coffee not to long ago which contains about 345 grams of caffeine. I drank it really fast too. Now I'm all shaky and my heart's beating all fast. I can barely type this. I guess I should have know better.
lol - I just got a funny flashback! That reminds me of Beavis when he had all that caffine!
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlover19 View Post
After working at 3 different Tim Hortons and drinking so much coffee, the caffeine doesn't really affect me.
Oh, I LOVE Tim Hortons! I wish they had them where I live.

I only drink coffee in the morning, but I NEED that first and second...and sometimes third cup. But if I drink it at night, that's it. That's when you see me here at 2:00am.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › I'm wiggin out people