Saturday! What are Your Plans?

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All!!

Cloudy but warmer here it's a balmy -8 degrees..

Heading off to work as usual but only have a short day

Should be finished by two. Heading off to Walmart afterwards to pick up a few things I need.

Not sure if I am doing anything interesting this evening. My aunt had mention something about taking me out for dinner but haven't heard back from her yet.

Kitties are good this morning, bird watching right now. I have several Blue Jays, Canada Jays and Grosbeaks at the feeder this morning plus on very agitated Black Squirrel who is not happy with the company. The smaller birds are scared of him but the Blue Jays and Canada Jays don't back down at all...Breakfast theater

Everyone have a great day

graciecat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Helping Mason shovel snow, while the kids play in it.
We have about a foot and it's still coming down, it's supposed to stop sometime later this morning...but another storm is on it's way for Tuesday.
Good thing I like snow and cold weather.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning Morning!

I still can't beleive I am up right now

I am going for breakfast with my sister..and then going to visit her and my neices for a few hours today.

Tonight I have nothing going on..I think I will hit the gym though and I'll have to do some laundry.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm getting my haircut today
I have really bad dead ends...

Yesterday was crazy with all the snow we got. Then it rained and most of the snow went away
A few people stayed home and were IMing me at work...I told them I saw it as a mere 3 inches that morning and came in wearing high heels. They responded...Oh yea, you're from Michigan

Anyhoo, maybe a little shopping today...but not much. It's end of month for me so my budget is really tight in the reigns for the next week or so.

Mainly laundry though..the pile just keeps growing...

psjauntie

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
cleaning house this morning, and going to see Jerry Seinfield in concert this evening!!! We have been excited for this since I got the tickets in October.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I did a quick clean of the house and am working on some laundry.
Neil cleaned up the area around the wood stove and we estimate we have about 2-3 weeks of firewood left in the house-eek!! Then he worked a bit on the pressure tank for our well-it was running to much.

I know he wants me to finish working on my books to close 2007 (YUCK!!!)
Its sunny now and currently 12F (-11C) with a high of 26F!!! I actually chipped away some snow and ice off the driveway.

Will either take a walk or do some snoeshowing this afternoon once it reaches about 20F. Not much wind so it should be good outside.

Renting some movies tonite I think-they day isn't planned yet!!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm, as of right this second, I have no big plans until tonite!!
A good friend of mine is celebrating her bday tonite
So a bunch of us are going to dinner and then after that to a awesome club!!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're going to drive to Indianapolis to get our cell phone stuff taken care of (we have to go to a corporate store and that's the closest one). We'll spend an hour driving there, probably 1.5 hours IN the store getting things all taken care of (we're upgrading phones too). *sigh* Then another hour to drive home.

I hope the store isn't packed. I don't want to spend all day there. I guess I'll have to remember to bring my Sudoku book.

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
I woke up this morning with a really sore throat and just generally feeling awful. So my plan for today is to lie on the couch watching movies, reading a book and resting. Sounds fun, but it isn't really.

I also need to plan my revenge against my boss for making me sick. He's had the flu for weeks but still came to work every day, and often didn't even bother to cover his mouth when coughing.

My head hurts. I'm feeling miserable and there's no one here to listen to me whine.
(except for all of you
)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have work all day today (i am on my lunch break at the moment) i've also been trying to get in contact with a chapter of the english springer spaniel rescue today to try and move out one of our newest shelter dogs.

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband was in this cleaning mood since this morning and it rubbed off on me too!

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by marie-p

I woke up this morning with a really sore throat and just generally feeling awful.
My head hurts. I'm feeling miserable...
Get well soon

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sleep
drink
sleep
drink
sleep
hopefully something for din din that won't come back up
have had a tummy bug for two days....ugh!!!
Want to kill whoever gave it to me, but hey, is a good way to lose weight!!

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lets see - we got off our cruise ship around 9am, got shuttled to the Radisson we stayed at on the 15th to pick up our car and drove from Port Canaveral, FL to Summerville, SC. Got back just before 4 or so. Not happy to be back! I liked being on the ship, and not living with the MIL!

Tonight we're going to stop at Wal-Mart, get some stuff we realized we need, like socks
Also get some scrapbooking stuff for the trip, get our pictures printed and put on a disc, and maybe I can talk the husband into going on date night tonigh even though we spent a good $750 on the ship this last week (and $850 on a .80ct diamond eternity band for our 1 year anniversary - I already know about it but hey, its exactly what I wanted so he'll hold onto it til then!)